- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Maruti Suzuki has introduced a range of new health and safety accessories in the Indian market. The new genuine accessories list from Maruti Suzuki now include partitions, face masks, shields, gloves, disposable eye gear and a number of others.
These new accessories have been introduced by Maruti Suzuki in a bid to create a safe and secure environment for its customers while travelling. The items have been officially listed in the Genuine Accessories website, under the ‘Health & Hygiene' section.
The accessories offered by Maruti Suzuki include 3ply face mask, disposable shoe cover, face visor, disposable eye gear and a car partition. Prices for the accessories range from Rs 10 for the face mask to Rs 649 for the car partition.
The car partition is offered for most models sold by Maruti Suzuki. This includes cars such as the Celerio, Alto, WagonR, Ritz, S-Cross, Dzire, Ertiga and the Ciaz. The car partition can be installed easily using velcro. The car partition is a clear sheet, made of virgin grade Poly Vinyl Chloride material and offers full visibility while also offering complete coverage from roof to floor.
The partition also isolates the front driver and co-driver with the passengers at the rear. This further acts perfectly as a social distancing measure, while also preventing the transfer of droplets inside the car while sneezing or coughing.
Apart from the above-mentioned items, Maruti Suzuki also offers a range of interior cleaners, air filters, air purifiers and others as part of their genuine accessories. Prices for this ranges anywhere from around Rs 2,000 to over Rs 4,000.
Maruti recently resumed production, sales and service operations across India. The company reopened all dealerships and service centres, located outside of the containment zones. Since the restart of operations in mid-May, Maruti Suzuki has announced that the company registered 18,539 units of total sales (domestic + exports) — here are the details.
Thoughts About The New Range Of Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories
The new list of genuine accessories for Maruti Suzuki cars in India, ensure customers feel safe and secure while travelling in a post-COVID-19 period. The accessories also ensure social distancing norms are followed along with all other safety protocols, which have become the ‘new normal'.