- 4 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 10 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Maruti Suzuki has introduced a range of new health and safety accessories in the Indian market. The new genuine accessories list from Maruti Suzuki now include partitions, face masks, shields, gloves, disposable eye gear and a number of others.
These new accessories have been introduced by Maruti Suzuki in a bid to create a safe and secure environment for its customers while travelling. The items have been officially listed in the Genuine Accessories website, under the ‘Health & Hygiene' section.
The accessories offered by Maruti Suzuki include 3ply face mask, disposable shoe cover, face visor, disposable eye gear and a car partition. Prices for the accessories range from Rs 10 for the face mask to Rs 649 for the car partition.
The car partition is offered for most models sold by Maruti Suzuki. This includes cars such as the Celerio, Alto, WagonR, Ritz, S-Cross, Dzire, Ertiga and the Ciaz. The car partition can be installed easily using velcro. The car partition is a clear sheet, made of virgin grade Poly Vinyl Chloride material and offers full visibility while also offering complete coverage from roof to floor.
The partition also isolates the front driver and co-driver with the passengers at the rear. This further acts perfectly as a social distancing measure, while also preventing the transfer of droplets inside the car while sneezing or coughing.
Apart from the above-mentioned items, Maruti Suzuki also offers a range of interior cleaners, air filters, air purifiers and others as part of their genuine accessories. Prices for this ranges anywhere from around Rs 2,000 to over Rs 4,000.
Maruti recently resumed production, sales and service operations across India. The company reopened all dealerships and service centres, located outside of the containment zones. Since the restart of operations in mid-May, Maruti Suzuki has announced that the company registered 18,539 units of total sales (domestic + exports) — here are the details.
Thoughts About The New Range Of Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories
The new list of genuine accessories for Maruti Suzuki cars in India, ensure customers feel safe and secure while travelling in a post-COVID-19 period. The accessories also ensure social distancing norms are followed along with all other safety protocols, which have become the ‘new normal'.