- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The second-generation Mahindra Thar has been spotted testing again ahead of its India launch. Spy pics reveal some details of the interiors of the 2020 Thar. Most previous spy pics have been restricted to the exteriors of the SUV.
There's also a video that reveals a near production-spec, camouflaged 2020 Mahindra Thar inside out. Spy pics and the video uploaded by Automobile Enthusiasts reveal that the new Thar will feature a floating touchscreen infotainment system that is expected to be Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
Spy pics also reveal that the 2020 Thar will feature a new instrument cluster that looks fairly similar to the one seen on the TUV300. The new instrument cluster features two analogue dials with a digital display unit in the middle.
The upcoming Mahindra Thar also features a (FATC) Full Automatic Temperature Control unit, giving the air conditioning controls a more premium look as compared to the current model.
The gearshift lever, and the 4X4 shift level have also been, and also features a factory fitted hard top. A folding key fob adds further appeal to the vehicle. The 2020 Mahindra Thar also features cruise control.
The new 2020 Mahindra Thar features changes made to the exteriors as well, with the most prominent one being size. The next-generation Thar is bigger than before and this makes the SUV more ‘present' on the roads.
The soon-to-be launched Thar will arrive with a new 2.0-litre diesel engine that is BS6 compliant. Transmission options will include a six-speed manual and hopefully an automatic.
The SUV is will feature ABS, disc brakes on all wheels, parking sensors, and two airbags as standard. The current-generation Mahindra Thar is priced between Rs 9.60 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, and we expect the new models to be priced roughly between Rs 10.75 and Rs 12.50 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar Spotted Testing
The Thar has always been a lifestyle vehicle in the Indian markets. There are very few who fully use the off-road capabilities of the SUV. Offering more creature comforts, a more spacious cabin, and better safety will definitely add more ‘lifestyle' value to the vehicle. We expect to see the 2020 Mahindra Thar at the Delhi Auto Expo this year.