- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 prices have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The MPV is confirmed to receive the BS6 update from the company and could have arrived at dealerships across the country.
According to recent reports from Zigwheels, the prices for the Marazzo BS6 models have been revealed. The updated MPV is available in six variants and now retails at a starting price of Rs 11.01 lakh, ex-showroom (Coimbatore).
The BS6 Marazzo is speculated to already having arrived at dealerships, as per Mahindra's car sales report for July. If true, deliveries of the Marazzo BS6 could start very soon — here are more details.
|Variant||BS4 Price||BS6 Price||Difference|
|M2 7/8 Seater||Rs10 Lakh||₹11.01 Lakh||₹1,01 Lakh|
|M4 7/8 Seater||₹11.56 Lakh / ₹11.64 Lakh||-||-|
|M4+ 7/8/ Seater||-||₹12.37 Lakh / ₹12.45 Lakh||-|
|M6 7/8 Seater||₹13.09 Lakh / ₹13.17 Lakh||-||-|
|M6+ 7/8 Seater||-||₹13.51 Lakh / ₹13.59 Lakh||-|
|M8 7/8 Seater||₹14.68 Lakh / ₹14.77 Lakh||-||-|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Coimbatore).
The reports also reveal that out of the six variants, only the base-spec trim receives a price increase of Rs 1.01 lakh over the previous model. Rest of the variant pricing remains the same as the BS4 models.
The Marazzo BS6 model is also expected to undergo slight features changes as compared to the BS4 model. The report reveals that the M4+ variant might come with a Bluetooth enabled music system and alloy wheels; among others. The actual updates will be revealed during the time of launch.
The Marazzo MPV was launched two years ago and came powered by a single 1.5-litre diesel engine option ever since. The same power unit will be updated and continued on the BS6 models as well.
The 1.5-litre BS4 complaint engine produced a maximum power of 121bhp and a peak torque of 300Nm. It is expected to remain unchanged on BS6 engine as well.
The engine came mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with no optional automatic on offer. In addition to this, we also reported that Mahindra will offer the Marazzo with a turbo-petrol engine alongside the diesel unit.
It is expected to be offered with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine derived from the SsangYong Korando. It produces 162bhp and 280Nm of torque. However, the new engine could be added to the line-up at a later date.
The MPV will continue to be offered in two seating configurations: seven and eight-seater. The seven-seat variant will feature captain chairs in the middle row, while the eight-seater models will come equipped with conventional split-folding bench design.
Apart from the changes, the BS6 MPV model will borrow most of its design and features from its BS4 counterparts. This includes a touchscreen infotainment system, a semi-digital instrument cluster, air conditioning vents for all three rows, multiple airbags and ABS; among others.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 Prices Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Mahindra Marazzo is a practical vehicle that offers ample space and features. It can seat seven or eight passengers in comfort including the driver. The changes made to the updated model could be very minimal, considering prices remain unchanged as compared to earlier models.