- 7 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 12 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra could have begun dispatching the Marazzo BS6 models ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company is yet to launch the BS6 iteration of the Marazzo MPV in the country.
The updated MPV is expected to arrive during the festive season this year. However, according to July 2020 sales reports, Mahindra has confirmed that it has sold 20 units of the Marazzo MPV.
Considering the BS4 vehicles can no longer be registered in the Indian market, it is speculated to be the BS6 models that are sent to dealerships. Another possibility could be that the company might have shipped the SUV overseas.
Mahindra exports many of its models including Marazzo to various countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka along with other African and South American countries. Many international markets still accept BS4 model as it is yet to comply with BS6 emission standards.
The Marazzo MPV was launched two years ago with and was offered with a single 1.5-litre diesel engine option ever since. The 1.5-litre BS4 complaint engine produced a maximum power of 121bhp and a peak torque of 300Nm.
The engine came mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox and no optional automatic offered from the time of launch. We expect the power and torque figures to remain the same when updated to BS6 standards.
Alongside the 1.5-litre diesel engine, the MPV is also expected to be offered with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. The new engine is derived from the SsangYong Korando. It produces 162bhp and 280Nm of torque.
The Marazzo was offered in either an eight-seat or a seven-seat configuration, with captain chairs in the middle row. We expect the seating configuration and other features to remain the same on its BS6 model. However, there could be some reshuffling in the features concerning trim level.
The Marazzo BS4 models retailed at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, while the top-spec variant was priced at Rs 14.76 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). Mahindra could increase the prices of the Marazzo BS6 models owing to all the changes made to the MPV.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 Model Dispatch
The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 models have been spotted testing in Indian market confirming its arrival into the market later this year. However, the models that are sold during July could bring the launch timelines closer in the country.