- 59 min ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- News 1.65 lakh get COVID-19 shots on day 1; No post-vaccination hospitalisation yet: Govt
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Finance Jet Fuel Prices Hiked On Rising Oil Prices; 4th Increase In 2 Months
- Sports ISL 2020-21: FC Goa vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Support The Largest COVID-19 Vaccine Drive
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra & Mahindra has inaugurated a new dealership with a high-end display area showcasing new vehicles in Bangalore. This facility will offer an immersive virtual reality experience for customers. Moreover, customers can test drive the all-new Thar in an off-roading track to experience the capabilities of the vehicle.
Speaking on the occasion Rajiv Sanghvi, Executive Director, said "It gives us great pleasure to partner with Mahindra and extend our 60+ Years association with Mahindra to Bangalore and look forward to fortifying our relationship further with Mahindra and our customers in Bangalore. Our business environment is changing at a breathtaking pace in view of new technologies and enhanced customer expectations. To enhance the customer purchase experience in today's digital age, we are committed to deliver this world-class showroom that combines traditional and digital tools to offer a seamless sales experience to our customers."
The Showroom In Showroom (SIS) compact outlet will provide a unique customer experience with next-level technology. The showroom will have Wi-Fi connectivity, luxurious customer lounges, re-fuel counters, a high-end display area, contactless facilities and many more things.
Gaurav Gill, Ace Rallyist was also present for the inauguration of the showroom and he commented "I am very happy to be part of this launch, the high-end SIS concept is quite unique and gives customers a real immersive experience and tools to personalize their cars"
In other recent Mahindra news, the company launched the all-new 2020 Thar in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company has begun accepting booking for the 2020 Thar across India and deliveries will start from November 1, 2020. The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options and is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options.
Thoughts About The Virtual Showroom Inaugurated By Mahindra
Since this is an SIS, Showroom Inside Showroom, it will facilitate all the necessary things that the customer wants. Plus, the company is also providing an off-road experience for its customers in the new Thar.