- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Technology Ugadi Flipkart Offers 2021: Best Discount and Deals On Premium Smartphones
- Finance How To Find Your Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra Online?
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni's Shivangi Verma Tests COVID-19 Positive; Says BF Ripudaman Has Been Her Biggest Strength
- News Ramadan 2021: Hotels and restaurants in Dubai can serve food to customers without curtain covers
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Sports WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night Two recap, results and highlights
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Mahindra & Mahindra has inaugurated a new dealership with a high-end display area showcasing new vehicles in Bangalore. This facility will offer an immersive virtual reality experience for customers. Moreover, customers can test drive the all-new Thar in an off-roading track to experience the capabilities of the vehicle.
Speaking on the occasion Rajiv Sanghvi, Executive Director, said "It gives us great pleasure to partner with Mahindra and extend our 60+ Years association with Mahindra to Bangalore and look forward to fortifying our relationship further with Mahindra and our customers in Bangalore. Our business environment is changing at a breathtaking pace in view of new technologies and enhanced customer expectations. To enhance the customer purchase experience in today's digital age, we are committed to deliver this world-class showroom that combines traditional and digital tools to offer a seamless sales experience to our customers."
The Showroom In Showroom (SIS) compact outlet will provide a unique customer experience with next-level technology. The showroom will have Wi-Fi connectivity, luxurious customer lounges, re-fuel counters, a high-end display area, contactless facilities and many more things.
Gaurav Gill, Ace Rallyist was also present for the inauguration of the showroom and he commented "I am very happy to be part of this launch, the high-end SIS concept is quite unique and gives customers a real immersive experience and tools to personalize their cars"
In other recent Mahindra news, the company launched the all-new 2020 Thar in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company has begun accepting booking for the 2020 Thar across India and deliveries will start from November 1, 2020. The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options and is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options.
Thoughts About The Virtual Showroom Inaugurated By Mahindra
Since this is an SIS, Showroom Inside Showroom, it will facilitate all the necessary things that the customer wants. Plus, the company is also providing an off-road experience for its customers in the new Thar.