- 10 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Indian auto giant, Mahindra & Mahindra has been one of the front-runners in the industry supporting the fight against COVID-19 in India. Ever since the start of lockdown, Mahindra has been offering any and all support to both the central and various state governments to fight the coronavirus pandemic.
The company has been working with various other organisations to help ramp up production and distribution of ventilators and other PPE equipment. These include face masks, face shields and aerosol boxes, being distributed to medical practitioners and healthcare officials. Mahindra is also said to have donated packaged meals to the needy at various places as well.
Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra recently acknowledged the efforts of his colleagues, calling them Mahindra's COVID-19 warriors. The company has in the last three months managed to distribute 2.5 lakh meals to the needy, along with 4 lakh face shields, 12 lakh face masks and over 600 aerosol boxes.
Most recently, Mahindra put 12 mobile ambulances into service in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. The new Mahindra Supro Ambulances have been deployed in the state to ensure COVID-19 patients are able to access treatment and medical attention faster.
The ambulances were handed over to the civic body of Mumbai by Aaditya Thackeray. Mahindra even went on to launch the Supro Ambulance in the Indian market, with the first batch exclusively for Maharashtra — here are more details.
Talking about new vehicle launches, Mahindra has confirmed the launch dates of its three most awaited models, the next-generation XUV500, Scorpio and the Thar SUVs. According to the company, the new-gen Thar will launch later this year, while the next-generation iterations of the XUV500 and Scorpio will go on sale only during the next financial year.
The next-generation Mahindra Thar was initially expected to go on sale soon after the end of lockdown. However, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and the extended lockdown regulations, Mahindra decided to defer the launch to a later date — here are the details.
Thoughts About Mahindra Supporting The Fight Against COVID-19 In India
Mahindra has been working extremely hard in supporting the central and various state governments to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in the country. It is great to see auto brands offer their support during these unprecedented times.