- 21 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra has announced the introduction of a new 'Contactless Service Experience' program in the country. As the name suggests, the new program by Mahindra offers its customers a completely contactless service.
The new 'Contactless Service Experience' from Mahindra comes with a host of features, ensuring the safety of customers when they drop or pick-up their vehicle from service.
As part of the program, the contactless service gets rid of any physical paper documentation and cash transactions. All details of the service and repairs carried out on vehicles will be available on the brand's new 'With You Hamesha' mobile application.
The new mobile application, called 'With You Hamesha' also allows customers to book service appointment schedules, check the vehicle history, view service costs, request for vehicle pick-up and drop service and even talk to service advisors as well.
Also, in a first for India, Mahindra has introduced 'CustomerLIVE'. This initiative live streams a video of the customer's vehicle being repaired/serviced in the bay area. Also, Mahindra will now send all the service-related documents and updates to the customers via either the new app or through WhatsApp.
Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said,
"The launch of our unique 'Contactless' service, in addition to our newly launched 'Own Online' digital platform, will help us to provide a holistic and contactless Sales & Service experience to our customers. During these times, ensuring the safety of our customers through a hassle-free experience is of utmost importance to us."
"Our offering of 'Contactless' service experience digitally, supplements the safety precautions and strict guidelines we are implementing across all our touch points. We invite our customers to experience this all-new way of interacting with Mahindra"
This new program comes in addition to the recently launched 'Own-Online' platform from Mahindra. The Mahindra' Own-Online' is another digital platform, which allows users to explore, customise, book and purchase Mahindra vehicles, from the comfort of their homes — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra 'Contactless Service Experience'
Mahindra is going all-out to ensure the safety of its customers and employees in the country, in a post-COVID-19 market. The new programs allow customers to experience truly contactless vehicle ownership, ensuring their safety.