- 15 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Mahindra has announced the introduction of a new 'Contactless Service Experience' program in the country. As the name suggests, the new program by Mahindra offers its customers a completely contactless service.
The new 'Contactless Service Experience' from Mahindra comes with a host of features, ensuring the safety of customers when they drop or pick-up their vehicle from service.
As part of the program, the contactless service gets rid of any physical paper documentation and cash transactions. All details of the service and repairs carried out on vehicles will be available on the brand's new 'With You Hamesha' mobile application.
The new mobile application, called 'With You Hamesha' also allows customers to book service appointment schedules, check the vehicle history, view service costs, request for vehicle pick-up and drop service and even talk to service advisors as well.
Also, in a first for India, Mahindra has introduced 'CustomerLIVE'. This initiative live streams a video of the customer's vehicle being repaired/serviced in the bay area. Also, Mahindra will now send all the service-related documents and updates to the customers via either the new app or through WhatsApp.
Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said,
"The launch of our unique 'Contactless' service, in addition to our newly launched 'Own Online' digital platform, will help us to provide a holistic and contactless Sales & Service experience to our customers. During these times, ensuring the safety of our customers through a hassle-free experience is of utmost importance to us."
"Our offering of 'Contactless' service experience digitally, supplements the safety precautions and strict guidelines we are implementing across all our touch points. We invite our customers to experience this all-new way of interacting with Mahindra"
This new program comes in addition to the recently launched 'Own-Online' platform from Mahindra. The Mahindra' Own-Online' is another digital platform, which allows users to explore, customise, book and purchase Mahindra vehicles, from the comfort of their homes — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra 'Contactless Service Experience'
Mahindra is going all-out to ensure the safety of its customers and employees in the country, in a post-COVID-19 market. The new programs allow customers to experience truly contactless vehicle ownership, ensuring their safety.