- 24 min ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- 1 hr ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Variant To Launch Soon In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Homemade Face Mask Revealed; Here’s How To Make It
- News Explained: Migrants' 'ghar wapsi' behind COVID-19 spike in India?
- Finance Commercial Coal Mining Can Halve Annual Import Bill
- Movies Governor Of Veneto Confirms, Venice Film Festival To Go Ahead With 2020 Edition
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Balbir Singh Sr passes away: Virat Kohli, Abhinav Bindra, Amit Shah condole
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra has announced the launch of its new 'Own-Online' retail platform. The new online platform from Mahindra promises to be India's most complete, end-to-end, online vehicle ownership solution.
The new Mahindra ‘Own-Online' platform allows customers to purchase, finance, insure, exchange and even accessorise Mahindra vehicles, from the comfort of their homes. The online platform will be available 24x7 and aims to be a one-stop destination for customers.
The company stated that customers using the ‘Own-Online' platform can own a Mahindra vehicle in just four easy steps.
Step 1. Explore & Personalise
Step 2. Get Instant Exchange Quote
Step 3. Choose Finance & Insurance
Step 4. Payment & Doorstep Delivery
Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"Today we are delighted to launch ‘Own-Online' platform, India's most complete, end-to-end, online car ownership solution. Its easy & convenient 4-step journey allows the customer to own a Mahindra vehicle in less time than it takes to get a pizza delivered!"
He further added, "With our pre and post-purchase online solutions already in place, reimagining the car purchase experience was a logical next step for us. In recent times, online has been a preferred purchase channel across categories and going forward, the online purchase of vehicles is set to gain more traction. We are ready to lead this change in automotive retail by providing many industry-first experiences to our customers."
Mahindra has also stated that the company will integrate all its 270+ dealers and 900+ touchpoints across India with the ‘Own-Online' platform. This will ensure a seamless, personalised and end-to-end customer experience.
The company will also ensure all procedures at dealerships are upgraded, with staff members trained to minimise personal contact. In addition, Mahindra is also taking extra precautions while offering customers test drives, document collection and vehicle delivery to ensure maximum hygiene standards are being adhered to.
Thoughts About Mahindra ‘Own-Online' Retail Platform In India
Mahindra's Own-Online retail platform aims to be a one-stop destination for customers in the pre and post-purchase phases of vehicle ownership. The company will provide complete transparency, customisation and convenience to new-age buyers. Customers will also receive access to interact with process experts online at a click-of-a-button.