- 1 hr ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 1 hr ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- News SC rejects sacked BSF Jawan’s plea challenging PM Modi’s election from Varanasi
- Movies Nayanthara Spends Quality Time With Kunchacko Boban’s Family On The Sets Of Nizhal; See Viral Pic
- Technology Moto G 5G, Moto G9 Power India Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- Finance 3 Reasons The Nifty Hit A Record 13,000 Points
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Mahindra has announced the launch of its new 'Own-Online' retail platform. The new online platform from Mahindra promises to be India's most complete, end-to-end, online vehicle ownership solution.
The new Mahindra ‘Own-Online' platform allows customers to purchase, finance, insure, exchange and even accessorise Mahindra vehicles, from the comfort of their homes. The online platform will be available 24x7 and aims to be a one-stop destination for customers.
The company stated that customers using the ‘Own-Online' platform can own a Mahindra vehicle in just four easy steps.
Step 1. Explore & Personalise
Step 2. Get Instant Exchange Quote
Step 3. Choose Finance & Insurance
Step 4. Payment & Doorstep Delivery
Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"Today we are delighted to launch ‘Own-Online' platform, India's most complete, end-to-end, online car ownership solution. Its easy & convenient 4-step journey allows the customer to own a Mahindra vehicle in less time than it takes to get a pizza delivered!"
He further added, "With our pre and post-purchase online solutions already in place, reimagining the car purchase experience was a logical next step for us. In recent times, online has been a preferred purchase channel across categories and going forward, the online purchase of vehicles is set to gain more traction. We are ready to lead this change in automotive retail by providing many industry-first experiences to our customers."
Mahindra has also stated that the company will integrate all its 270+ dealers and 900+ touchpoints across India with the ‘Own-Online' platform. This will ensure a seamless, personalised and end-to-end customer experience.
The company will also ensure all procedures at dealerships are upgraded, with staff members trained to minimise personal contact. In addition, Mahindra is also taking extra precautions while offering customers test drives, document collection and vehicle delivery to ensure maximum hygiene standards are being adhered to.
Thoughts About Mahindra ‘Own-Online' Retail Platform In India
Mahindra's Own-Online retail platform aims to be a one-stop destination for customers in the pre and post-purchase phases of vehicle ownership. The company will provide complete transparency, customisation and convenience to new-age buyers. Customers will also receive access to interact with process experts online at a click-of-a-button.