- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Mahindra has announced the introduction of their new 'Sarcar 2.0' program in the country. As part of the new program, Mahindra will be offering a number of finance options for government employees across the country. The new program will also include exciting offers on accessories, workshop-related payments for all vehicles and extended warranty.
AS part of the new ‘Sarcar 2.0' program, all government employees (central, state & PSU) will be eligible to receive cash discounts of up to Rs 11,500. They will also receive offers for purchase through CSD/CPC stores, zero processing fee and nil foreclosure charges.
Government employees will also receive the lowest rate-of-interest starting at 7.25%, 8-year tenure with multiple finance partners and a low EMI option for personal UVs.
Apart from the above-mentioned finance offers, Mahindra has also arranged contactless payment conveniences and instant EMI facilities, while partnering with fintech companies. Mahindra will also be offering customers with the option of contactless payments during doorstep services as well.
This will be via physical POS/e-POS methods. Further, customers can also make payments via QR-code shared by dealers, all from the convenience of their homes.
All the offers mentioned will be available on Mahindra's entire product lineup. Government employees will be able to avail these offers on all products, starting from the KUV100 NXT and going up to the Mahindra's flagship SUV, the Alturas G4.
In related new, Mahindra recently announced its latest SUV offering, the new-generation Thar has garnered over 20,000 bookings since its launch in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Thar which went on sale last month, now already has a waiting period of close to six months. As per the company, the hard-top automatic variant is among the most preferred variants in the SUV's lineup — here are all the details.
Thoughts On Mahindra Offering Finance Options To Government Employees
Mahindra's new ‘Sarcar 2.0' program gives government employees to make their dream purchase more easily. The host of financial options offered by Mahindra across its entire range should definitely help attract and improve sales, especially during the ongoing festive season.