- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 5 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 7 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Dedicates Her 'Summer Tattoo' To Pooches Diana, Gino And Panda
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Indian cricket team wear black armbands as a mark of respect to the ‘Flying Sikh’
- News Ahead of monsoon, Karnataka government to shift people from flood-prone villages to safer places
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Mahindra has announced the introduction of their new 'Sarcar 2.0' program in the country. As part of the new program, Mahindra will be offering a number of finance options for government employees across the country. The new program will also include exciting offers on accessories, workshop-related payments for all vehicles and extended warranty.
AS part of the new ‘Sarcar 2.0' program, all government employees (central, state & PSU) will be eligible to receive cash discounts of up to Rs 11,500. They will also receive offers for purchase through CSD/CPC stores, zero processing fee and nil foreclosure charges.
Government employees will also receive the lowest rate-of-interest starting at 7.25%, 8-year tenure with multiple finance partners and a low EMI option for personal UVs.
Apart from the above-mentioned finance offers, Mahindra has also arranged contactless payment conveniences and instant EMI facilities, while partnering with fintech companies. Mahindra will also be offering customers with the option of contactless payments during doorstep services as well.
This will be via physical POS/e-POS methods. Further, customers can also make payments via QR-code shared by dealers, all from the convenience of their homes.
All the offers mentioned will be available on Mahindra's entire product lineup. Government employees will be able to avail these offers on all products, starting from the KUV100 NXT and going up to the Mahindra's flagship SUV, the Alturas G4.
In related new, Mahindra recently announced its latest SUV offering, the new-generation Thar has garnered over 20,000 bookings since its launch in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Thar which went on sale last month, now already has a waiting period of close to six months. As per the company, the hard-top automatic variant is among the most preferred variants in the SUV's lineup — here are all the details.
Thoughts On Mahindra Offering Finance Options To Government Employees
Mahindra's new ‘Sarcar 2.0' program gives government employees to make their dream purchase more easily. The host of financial options offered by Mahindra across its entire range should definitely help attract and improve sales, especially during the ongoing festive season.