- 25 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 29 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Mahindra has announced the introduction of their new 'Sarcar 2.0' program in the country. As part of the new program, Mahindra will be offering a number of finance options for government employees across the country. The new program will also include exciting offers on accessories, workshop-related payments for all vehicles and extended warranty.
AS part of the new ‘Sarcar 2.0' program, all government employees (central, state & PSU) will be eligible to receive cash discounts of up to Rs 11,500. They will also receive offers for purchase through CSD/CPC stores, zero processing fee and nil foreclosure charges.
Government employees will also receive the lowest rate-of-interest starting at 7.25%, 8-year tenure with multiple finance partners and a low EMI option for personal UVs.
Apart from the above-mentioned finance offers, Mahindra has also arranged contactless payment conveniences and instant EMI facilities, while partnering with fintech companies. Mahindra will also be offering customers with the option of contactless payments during doorstep services as well.
This will be via physical POS/e-POS methods. Further, customers can also make payments via QR-code shared by dealers, all from the convenience of their homes.
All the offers mentioned will be available on Mahindra's entire product lineup. Government employees will be able to avail these offers on all products, starting from the KUV100 NXT and going up to the Mahindra's flagship SUV, the Alturas G4.
In related new, Mahindra recently announced its latest SUV offering, the new-generation Thar has garnered over 20,000 bookings since its launch in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Thar which went on sale last month, now already has a waiting period of close to six months. As per the company, the hard-top automatic variant is among the most preferred variants in the SUV's lineup — here are all the details.
Thoughts On Mahindra Offering Finance Options To Government Employees
Mahindra's new ‘Sarcar 2.0' program gives government employees to make their dream purchase more easily. The host of financial options offered by Mahindra across its entire range should definitely help attract and improve sales, especially during the ongoing festive season.