- 29 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Sports PM Modi to deliver inaugural address at Khelo India Winter Games opening ceremony
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Mumbai based auto manufacturer, Mahindra & Mahindra, seems to be on top its game as far as measures to help control the spread of the Covid-19 virus is concerned. In addition to manufacturing face masks and hand sanitizers, the company has assembled over 2.5 lakh face shields.
The demand for face masks have been on the rise from both, the general population and from healthcare workers. Reports suggest that healthcare workers, doctors, nurses, and other Covid-19 warriors are infected by the virus primarily because adequate protection gear isn't available.
As such, companies like Mahindra have stepped out of their Eco-systems to help cater towards this. Manufacturers have pledged support by producing manufacturing sanitizers and face masks to help contain this global crisis. While Mahindra is involved with many other methods to fight the pandemic, production of face shields will provide complete face protection.
The brand recently distributed aerosol boxes and face shields to the Government of Telangana. The company donated as many as 75 aerosol boxes and 15,000 face shields to the state.
Aerosol boxes are made by using water-jets and have been designed in-house. The box takes less than a minute to assemble and has a leak-proof design the protects wearers from cough droplets of patients. To know more, click here.
In brighter news the brand is also offering fantastic discounts and other offers for the month of May. Offers for the month include exchange bonuses, cash discounts, and corporate discounts. The offers are running across select models that the brand offers in the Indian market. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Mahindra Assembling Over 2.5 Lakh Face Shields
It is a fantastic thing to see the Auto Industry actively participating in the fight against the Covid-19 virus. Manufacturing equipment domestically is the way to go, considering importing medical equipment is an expensive and time consuming process.
While it is challenging to manufacture the much needed protective equipment, developing, producing, and donating it is a massive effort. We are thankful to manufacturers like Mahindra for doing all they can to help contain and eradicate the Covid-19 pandemic, not just in the country, but globally.
Having said that, one can only hope that there won't be any shortage of kind of protective gear and personal protection equipment for healthcare workers, doctors, nurses, and the general population as well.