- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra have started providing free emergency cab service in Hyderabad. The service will be offered free of cost to help with the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. The company is offering the service through its logistical business called 'Alyte'.
Alyte will provide the emergency cab services for those affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. The services will be provided free of cost and have commenced in Hyderabad.
The country is under lockdown due to the Novel Coronavirus crisis and none of the cab aggregators is operating in the country. At these times, the company aims to help people in their daily commute for essential services with the launch of ‘Alyte' service.
The ‘Alyte' will provide these services through a dedicated fleet, which also includes electric vehicles. These services are focused on single mothers, disabled individuals, senior citizens, who are unable to secure transport for essential services. These include shopping essentials & medication, visits to banks, post offices, and periodic medical visits.
The free service is also extended to doctors, nurses and others involved in providing essential services. A dedicated helpline has been set up by Mahindra Logistics to avail this service. The service will operate 24x7 in close collaboration with Rachakonda Commissionaire, Hyderabad within the limits of Cyberabad, Hyderabad, Sangareddy and Rachakonda.
Mr Rampraveen Swaminathan, Managing Director and CEO, Mahindra Logistics Ltd, stated that the company is evaluating all possible way to help people and the Government at these unprecedented times. The service has been started to help people meet their essential tasks of medication and shopping; among others.
The company will also look to extend these services to other states in the coming weeks. It has also confirmed that the officials operating the service are adhering to Government's guidelines and maintain safety and hygiene for containing the spread of COVID-19. All personnel involved in the process are using masks, gloves, sanitisers and safety training provided by the companies.
In related news, Mahindra Group have started assembling face shields that will help the medical practitioners against the infection while treating the ones affected by COVID-19. The shields are being produced at the company's Kandivali plant in Mumbai — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Alyte Emergency Transport Services
Mahindra is one among the many manufacturers who are coming up with various service to help the Government at these unprecedented times. With cab aggregators not operating in the country, the Mahindra Alyte service will certainly help people who are facing difficulties with day-to-day travel for essentials and medical emergencies.