- 28 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 33 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Italian luxury sports car maker Lamborghini is expected to officially reveal the Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato (STO) on November 18. Just before its official debut, the company has teased the sports car across its social media channels. The new teaser gives us a glimpse of what the new model will look like and it also reveals a few details of the car.
Soon, Lamborghini will be broadcasting the unveiling event across all its social media channels. However, seeing the teaser, there are a few details that are visible such as signature-style LED DRLs inside the headlamp housings and a large wing at the rear. The first spy pictures of the Lamborghini STO surfed on the internet earlier this year and the car was wrapped under heavy wraps keeping the details hidden.
Under the hood, the all-new Lamborghini Huracan STO will get a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. The unit is capable of pumping out 602bhp of power and 560Nm of peak torque. However, the power and torque figures are less than the Huracan EVO.
Some reports suggest that the new Lamborghini Huracan STO will be lighter by around 150 kg than the AWD and will be offered with only rear-wheel drive. We also expect the Italian's latest offering to be in limited numbers.
The latest offering from Lamborghini in the Indian market was earlier this year as the company launched the Huracan EVO RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) with a starting price of Rs 3.22 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD claims a top speed of 325km/h. Acceleration from 0 - 100km/h comes in a quick 3.3 seconds, while 0 - 200km/h takes just 9.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato
The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato will be offered with the same detuned version on the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. Stayed tuned for more details of the new offering from Lamborghini.