- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Italian luxury sports car maker Lamborghini is expected to officially reveal the Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato (STO) on November 18. Just before its official debut, the company has teased the sports car across its social media channels. The new teaser gives us a glimpse of what the new model will look like and it also reveals a few details of the car.
Soon, Lamborghini will be broadcasting the unveiling event across all its social media channels. However, seeing the teaser, there are a few details that are visible such as signature-style LED DRLs inside the headlamp housings and a large wing at the rear. The first spy pictures of the Lamborghini STO surfed on the internet earlier this year and the car was wrapped under heavy wraps keeping the details hidden.
Under the hood, the all-new Lamborghini Huracan STO will get a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. The unit is capable of pumping out 602bhp of power and 560Nm of peak torque. However, the power and torque figures are less than the Huracan EVO.
Some reports suggest that the new Lamborghini Huracan STO will be lighter by around 150 kg than the AWD and will be offered with only rear-wheel drive. We also expect the Italian's latest offering to be in limited numbers.
The latest offering from Lamborghini in the Indian market was earlier this year as the company launched the Huracan EVO RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) with a starting price of Rs 3.22 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD claims a top speed of 325km/h. Acceleration from 0 - 100km/h comes in a quick 3.3 seconds, while 0 - 200km/h takes just 9.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato
The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato will be offered with the same detuned version on the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. Stayed tuned for more details of the new offering from Lamborghini.