- 1 hr ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 2 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar SUV: Here Are Top Five Things That You Should Know!
- 4 hrs ago Kia Carnival 32 Units Given By Telangana Chief Minister To State Collectors For Official Travel Duty
- Finance How To Apply/Download Instant E PAN Card From New Income Tax Portal?
- Movies Arjun Bijlani Recalls Last Message To Sushant; Rashami & Others Actors Remember SSR On His Death Anniversary
- News COVID-19: Taj Mahal, other ASI protected monuments to reopen on June 16
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Gets Rs. 5,000 Discount With Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
- Sports WTC Final: Rohit Sharma might be troubled in swinging conditions against New Zealand quicks, says Scott Styris
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Lifestyle Kim Kardashian’s Dramatic And Glam Makeup Looks Are Sure To Drive Away Your Monday Blues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Italian luxury sports car maker Lamborghini is expected to officially reveal the Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato (STO) on November 18. Just before its official debut, the company has teased the sports car across its social media channels. The new teaser gives us a glimpse of what the new model will look like and it also reveals a few details of the car.
Soon, Lamborghini will be broadcasting the unveiling event across all its social media channels. However, seeing the teaser, there are a few details that are visible such as signature-style LED DRLs inside the headlamp housings and a large wing at the rear. The first spy pictures of the Lamborghini STO surfed on the internet earlier this year and the car was wrapped under heavy wraps keeping the details hidden.
Under the hood, the all-new Lamborghini Huracan STO will get a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. The unit is capable of pumping out 602bhp of power and 560Nm of peak torque. However, the power and torque figures are less than the Huracan EVO.
Some reports suggest that the new Lamborghini Huracan STO will be lighter by around 150 kg than the AWD and will be offered with only rear-wheel drive. We also expect the Italian's latest offering to be in limited numbers.
The latest offering from Lamborghini in the Indian market was earlier this year as the company launched the Huracan EVO RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) with a starting price of Rs 3.22 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD claims a top speed of 325km/h. Acceleration from 0 - 100km/h comes in a quick 3.3 seconds, while 0 - 200km/h takes just 9.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato
The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato will be offered with the same detuned version on the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. Stayed tuned for more details of the new offering from Lamborghini.