- 49 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Lamborghini has launched the Huracan EVO RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) in the Indian market. The new Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD is offered with a starting price of Rs 3.22 Crore, ex-showroom (India).
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD is the brand's latest supercar offering in the Indian market and features subtle changes to its aerodynamics compared to the standard all-wheel-drive model.
Some of the subtle tweaks made to the Huracan EVO RWD version is the inclusion of a new front splitter, vertical fins on the front air intake and a new rear diffuser.
All these subtle changes offer improved aerodynamics and stability to the RWD version of the Huracan EVO. Apart from the above updates, the Huracan EVO RWD remains otherwise unchanged compared to its AWD version.
Moving to the interiors, the Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD features all the bells and whistles in terms of features, safety equipment and technology. This includes a large 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and other connectivity features. It also comes with a fully-digital instrument cluster and a set of standard 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero rubber.
The Huracan EVO RWD also comes with Alcantara and leather upholstery all around the cabin. Lamborghini also offers its customers a host of customisable options as well, including carbon-fibre packs, according to the taste of each individual purchasing the supercar.
Other mechanical and safety equipment on the Huracan EVO RWD includes ABS with EBD, airbags, ESP, Performance Traction Control system and a host of others as well.
The Huracan RWD version will carry forward the same engine as on its AWD trim. This includes a 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 engine used in all Huracan models to date. It produces 610bhp and 560Nm of peak torque; in comparison, this is 30bhp and 40Nm of torque less than the standard EVO model. The engine is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD claims a top speed of 325km/h. Acceleration from 0 - 100km/h comes in a quick 3.3 seconds, while 0 - 200km/h takes 9.3 seconds.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD India Launch
The Italian supercar manufacturer has expanded the Huracan EVO range in the Indian market. The new Huracan EVO RWD will be sold alongside the Huracan EVO AWD and the EVO Spyder; already on sale in the Indian market.
Similar to the other models, the Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD will continue to rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG GT-R and the upcoming Ferrari F8 Tributo.