- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Italian supercar manufacturer, Lamborghini, has announced a resumption of operations across all its dealerships and workshops across the country. The brand was running operations via a work from home arrangement over the last couple of months.
Lamborghini has officially resumed operations across Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi under strict cohesion to its own safety guidelines, and also with the policies and directives of the State and Central Governments with respect to employees, visitors, and customers.
Mr Sharad Agrawal, the shot caller at Lamborghini India said, "We are happy to announce the reopening of our Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru dealerships, keeping to the utmost stringent and government approved guidelines and measures. The well-being of all our employees, customers, and dealership visitors are of our highest priority."
"We have implemented health and safety benchmarks across our showrooms and workshops. We look forward to continuing engaging with our customers with energy and care, providing them with an unparalleled experience across all customer touchpoints," he added.
In related news, the Italian manufacturer recently launched its Huracan EVO Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder via augmented reality - an industry first. The model features a new front splitter, vertical fins, and larger air dams.
The vehicle's soft-top roof can be stowed under the rear hood in under 17 seconds, and arrives in a host of colour options that compliment the Spyder's body lines and available colour options.
The Huracan EVO Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder features a V10 engine that produces 610 horses, allowing for the 0 to 100kmph mark to be achieved in 3.5 seconds. The vehicle touches an electronically limited top speed of 324km/h.
Interiors arrive with an 8.4-inch touchscreen that allows for control of the vehicle's functions, and offers connectivity for phone calls, Internet connectivity, and supports Apple CarPlay.
The vehicle also features a specially tuned P-TCS traction control system that is designed to deliver consistent torque and traction even when the vehicle is re-aligning after sharp cornering or drifting. To know more about the Lamborghini EVO Huracan Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder, click here.
Thoughts About Lamborghini Resuming Operations Across India
This is good news for the Auto Industry. Manufacturers resuming operations means that the Industry is slowly beginning to recover from the recession it faced from before the Covid-19 pandemic.