- 1 hr ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 17 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah marriage: Who is Sanjana Ganesan and why she's being speculated as India pacer's bride to be
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- News Pakistan PM Imran Khan confident ahead of trust vote in Parliament
- Movies Mrunal Thakur Recalls Being Told She Can't Make It In Bollywood; 'They Said You Are Only Good For Television'
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The Kia Seltos has managed to retain the title of the 'best-selling SUV' in the country for the third time in a row. The SUV registered 7,466 units of sales in the month of March 2020, to overtake its all-new Hyundai Creta.
The all-new Hyundai Creta which was introduced in the Indian market recently. The Creta did manage to come close to the Seltos sales figures, however, fell short of less than 100 units. The 2020 Hyundai Creta registered 6,706 units of sales in March 2020, which also saw it enter the top-10 best-selling car list in India after quite a while — here is the entire list.
The new Hyundai Creta comes with completely new styling, in-line with the brand's latest global design language. This includes the large cascading grille, inspired by the brand's flagship Palisade SUV. The Creta also comes with a new set of headlamps with the LED projectors. The LED DRLs are positioned around the main headlamp cluster.
The new Creta also comes with a completely new set of diamond-cut alloy wheels and rear profile as well. The rear LED taillights to match the design of the front, offering a level of uniformity.
The 2020 Hyundai Creta now features the same engines as on the Kia Seltos. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol as well. All three engines produce the same power and torque figures and are mated to the same powertrain as well.
This includes a standard six-speed manual on the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine units, along with the optional IVT and CVT automatic gearboxes, respectively. The 1.4-litre diesel comes with a standard seven-speed DCT as standard, without the option of a manual transmission.
Interiors of the new Hyundai Creta has been revamped as well. The cabin now feels more premium and also features all the latest equipment, including connected features via Hyundai's latest-generation Blue Link technology.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Sales Vs Hyundai Creta Sales
The month of March doesn't represent the expectations of the new Hyundai Creta. The coronavirus pandemic has put customer sentiments on the lower scale, with many of them waiting it out to purchase new vehicles. However, the Kia Seltos now has some serious competition to its ‘best-selling SUV' title.