- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Kia Seltos is being offered with new finance offers this month by the company. This includes flexible EMI repayment scheme, a guaranteed buyback offer, an EMI protection plan, and long-term loans.
The Seltos has been a monstrous hit for the brand giving Kia a perfect debut in the Indian market. In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the company has decided to announce an attractive finance scheme on its SUV to offer its customers ease of ownership.
Customers looking to purchase the Seltos this month can avail a flexible EMI scheme with low repayment amount for initial months of ownership. The customers will have to pay just Rs 777 per lakh of the loan amount for the first six months from the date of purchase. On the seventh month, regular EMI amount will be collected.
In addition to this, Kia Motors is also offering an EMI assurance program for three months with every new purchase. The program covers the customers under employment uncertainties due to poor financial health and various other reasons. Customers can avail the scheme depending on the eligibility.
The company is also offering long term loans to encourage buyers, who are looking to pay a low instalment amount stretching for a longer period. The Seltos is offered with 100 per cent on-road finance for up to eight-year with select banks. The particular finance scheme is subjected to the eligibility of the customers and may vary.
To top it off, Kia is offering a buyback guarantee with the Kia Seltos with every purchase this month. Customers willing to sell the SUV back to the dealership after five years are entitled to receive 60 per cent of the ex-showroom value. According to our sources, the customer has to pay Rs 13,000 to get the certificate of authenticity, after which they are entitled to a guaranteed buyback offer.
The Kia Seltos is offered with three engine options: a 1.5-litre petrol unit producing 115bhp and 144Nm of torque, a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol motor producing 140bhp and 242Nm of torque. All three comes mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
There are three different automatic transmissions offered on the Seltos depending on the engine. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine is offered with a 7-speed DCT automatic, while the 1.5-litre petrol and the diesel engines are being offered with a six-speed IVT, and a six-speed torque converter unit, respectively.
The 2020 Kia Seltos SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 9.89 lakh, while the top-spec variant costs Rs 17.34 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Kia Seltos was recently upgraded with a host of new changes made across various trim levels — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Kia Seltos Finance Offers: Low Rate Of Interest, Buyback Scheme & More In June
The Kia Seltos has won over the Indian audience with its feature-rich cabin, bold design, and a host of powertrain options. However, making a purchase decision at these times during the pandemic will be difficult. As a result, Kia has announced new finance offers to help make the decision.