- 27 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 32 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Hyundai has announced the introduction of Pre-Diwali Service Camps across different cities in the country. The Pre-Diwali Service camp will offer customers a host of special offers and discounts for servicing their vehicles, ahead of the start of diwali celebrations in India.
As per the announcement, the Pre-Diwali service camp began on the 6th November and will be available till the 12th of this month. During this period, customers can avail discounts and offers on car beautification services offered ahead of the festive celebrations.
The car beautification services during this period is said to be available to customers from a price starting as low as Rs 263. Apart from this, Hyundai will also be offering its customers other offers, as part of the pre-Diwali camp.
These include 20 per cent discounts on paint protection film, exterior beautification, interior enrichment, foam cleaning the interiors, engine cleaning and windscreen treatment.
Commenting on the launch of the Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service Camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), said, "With the ongoing festive season, we wish to celebrate and connect with our customers through innovative service initiatives thereby providing them with quality time for a happy life."
The service facilities offered by Hyundai can further be experienced via the 360 degree contactless service. Customers can also avail the service for their vehicles by booking online, while also choosing the pickup and drop options. Other online features also include vehicle service status, online service payment, service booking schedule and a host of others.
In related news, Hyundai recently launched its all-new third-generation i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market recently. The all-new Hyundai i20 is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.80 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 11.18 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are some of the top-things to know about the all-new premium hatchback.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service Camp
The Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service camp has been introduced across the country since the 6th of November. The service camp mainly concentrates on the beautification of customer vehicles, ahead of the festive celebrations, rather than actual mechanical servicing of the car itself.