- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hyundai has announced the introduction of Pre-Diwali Service Camps across different cities in the country. The Pre-Diwali Service camp will offer customers a host of special offers and discounts for servicing their vehicles, ahead of the start of diwali celebrations in India.
As per the announcement, the Pre-Diwali service camp began on the 6th November and will be available till the 12th of this month. During this period, customers can avail discounts and offers on car beautification services offered ahead of the festive celebrations.
The car beautification services during this period is said to be available to customers from a price starting as low as Rs 263. Apart from this, Hyundai will also be offering its customers other offers, as part of the pre-Diwali camp.
These include 20 per cent discounts on paint protection film, exterior beautification, interior enrichment, foam cleaning the interiors, engine cleaning and windscreen treatment.
Commenting on the launch of the Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service Camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), said, "With the ongoing festive season, we wish to celebrate and connect with our customers through innovative service initiatives thereby providing them with quality time for a happy life."
The service facilities offered by Hyundai can further be experienced via the 360 degree contactless service. Customers can also avail the service for their vehicles by booking online, while also choosing the pickup and drop options. Other online features also include vehicle service status, online service payment, service booking schedule and a host of others.
In related news, Hyundai recently launched its all-new third-generation i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market recently. The all-new Hyundai i20 is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.80 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 11.18 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are some of the top-things to know about the all-new premium hatchback.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service Camp
The Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service camp has been introduced across the country since the 6th of November. The service camp mainly concentrates on the beautification of customer vehicles, ahead of the festive celebrations, rather than actual mechanical servicing of the car itself.