- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hyundai has announced the introduction of Pre-Diwali Service Camps across different cities in the country. The Pre-Diwali Service camp will offer customers a host of special offers and discounts for servicing their vehicles, ahead of the start of diwali celebrations in India.
As per the announcement, the Pre-Diwali service camp began on the 6th November and will be available till the 12th of this month. During this period, customers can avail discounts and offers on car beautification services offered ahead of the festive celebrations.
The car beautification services during this period is said to be available to customers from a price starting as low as Rs 263. Apart from this, Hyundai will also be offering its customers other offers, as part of the pre-Diwali camp.
These include 20 per cent discounts on paint protection film, exterior beautification, interior enrichment, foam cleaning the interiors, engine cleaning and windscreen treatment.
Commenting on the launch of the Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service Camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), said, "With the ongoing festive season, we wish to celebrate and connect with our customers through innovative service initiatives thereby providing them with quality time for a happy life."
The service facilities offered by Hyundai can further be experienced via the 360 degree contactless service. Customers can also avail the service for their vehicles by booking online, while also choosing the pickup and drop options. Other online features also include vehicle service status, online service payment, service booking schedule and a host of others.
In related news, Hyundai recently launched its all-new third-generation i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market recently. The all-new Hyundai i20 is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.80 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 11.18 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are some of the top-things to know about the all-new premium hatchback.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service Camp
The Hyundai Pre-Diwali Service camp has been introduced across the country since the 6th of November. The service camp mainly concentrates on the beautification of customer vehicles, ahead of the festive celebrations, rather than actual mechanical servicing of the car itself.