- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Hyundai Motor India has launched the all-new i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market. The all-new Hyundai i20 is now in its third-generation iteration and features a completely revamped styling, in-line with its latest global design philosophy, called 'Sensuous Sportiness'.
The new-generation Hyundai i20 is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.80 lakh. The premium hatchback is offered in a range of four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). The top-spec trim is priced at Rs 11.18 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|1.2L Kappa Petrol||5MT||₹6,79,900||₹7,59,900||₹8,69,900||₹9,19,900|
|1.0L Turbo GDi Petrol||iMT||₹8,79,900||₹9,89,900|
|1.5L U2 CRDi Diesel||6MT||₹8,19,900||₹8,99,900||₹10,59,900|
Bookings for the new i20 premium hatchback already began a week ago. Customers interested in the new Hyundai i20 can book the car either online or through any of the dealerships across the country for an amount of Rs 21,000. Deliveries for the new premium hatchback is expected to begin very soon.
Talking about the design, the all-new Hyundai i20 now comes with a large cascading grille upfront. The grille features a gloss-black mesh and is flanked on either side by sleek headlamps with LED projector units. The headlamps also come with integrated LED DRLs, cornering lamps and turn signal indicators. The front bumper is also new and now features projector fog lamps in triangular-shaped housing.
The sides and rear profile of the hatchback continue to carry forward the sporty design characteristics of the i20. The new model now comes with 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, along with chrome accents around the windows and door handles. The premium hatchback also comes with electronically adjustable & foldable ORVMs with integrated turn signals.
The rear is characterised by the new Z-shaped LED tail lights, which are connected with the thin strip of chrome and reflector. The rear also features a stop lamp, shark fin antenna and rear wiper and washer as well.
Moving inside, the new Hyundai i20 features a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a fully-digital instrument cluster, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's Blue Link connected technology.
The cabin also features premium soft-touch material all around, wireless charging, premium upholstery for the seats, ambient lighting and plenty of other creature comforts as well.
The new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback is powered by a choice of three engines. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol unit producing 83bhp, paired with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic.
The second is a 1.0-litre T-GDi petrol engine producing 120bhp and 172Nm of peak torque. This is mated to either a six-speed iMT or a seven-speed DCT transmission. The third engine option is the 1.5-litre CRDi diesel unit. This engine churns out 100bhp and 240Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard six-speed manual.
The new Hyundai i20 will further be offered in a range of colour options as well, eight to be exact. This includes six mono-tone and two dual-tone options. The mono-tone paint schemes include Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, Starry Night & Metallic Copper. Similarly, the dual-tone options include Polar White/Black & Fiery Red/Black.
Thoughts On The All-New Hyundai i20 Premium Hatchback
The Hyundai i20 is one of the most popular premium hatchback offerings in the Indian market and is also one of the best-selling products from the brand in India. The new Hyundai i20 will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz in the Indian market.