- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) recently launched the 'Hyundai Mobility Membership', This new initiative is the country's first and most exclusive one-stop solution to fulfil different needs of customers. Through the 'Hyundai Mobility Membership' customers can now avail benefits and enhanced convenience.
Commenting on the launch of, ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership', S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Building on the strength of Hyundai's ‘Future Ready' Business Strategy, we have introduced an exclusive program ‘ Hyundai Mobility Membership' for an unmatched ownership and lifestyle experience. Through these endeavours we at Hyundai aim to become the Lifetime Partner of our Valued Customers in Automotive and beyond. We will cater to the diverse needs of our customers and closely knit a long-lasting relation through this unique initiative."
"Beginning the journey with more than 20 distinct partners under one platform and no membership fee, ‘ Hyundai Mobility Membership' will create value propositions further leading to enhanced customer convenience and satisfaction," he further added.
So what are the facilities and benefits under the ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership'? The first thing is the Core Car - Carefree Driving, which will be ‘a one-stop solution that caters to all your car needs', with Partners - Hyundai MOBIS, Shell and JK Tyre. Second is the Mobility - Always on the Move: ‘Smart Mobility options for all travel needs', with partners such as Revv, Zoomcar, Avis, Savaari and DriveU.
Last but not least, is the Lifestyle - Your Life Your Way, which offers ‘benefits to offer convenience for daily transactions' along with partners such as Gaana, Zee5, Dineout, Sterling, 1Mg, Fitternity, Eazydiner, Chaayos, OYO, Portronics, Lenskart, Housejoy and Vedantu.
In other recent Hyundai India news, the company has announced various benefits, discounts and special offers on multiple models for the month of August 2020. The discounts and benefits are part of the brand's strategy to boost sales in the Indian market and the offers and benefits will be available until the 31st of August 2020.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Mobility Membership Facility
If the customers will avail this offer, then they will definitely be in a profit as Hyundai if offering a lot of benefits with its all-new Mobility Membership facility.