- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 17 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Technology Dell G7 15 7500 With Intel 10th-Gen CPU & Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Paves Way To India
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma’s Disha Encounter's Trailer To Be Out On September 26
- Finance Credit Shell Refund For Only Passengers Who Booked Air-Tickets Directly: DGCA
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) recently launched the 'Hyundai Mobility Membership', This new initiative is the country's first and most exclusive one-stop solution to fulfil different needs of customers. Through the 'Hyundai Mobility Membership' customers can now avail benefits and enhanced convenience.
Commenting on the launch of, ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership', S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Building on the strength of Hyundai's ‘Future Ready' Business Strategy, we have introduced an exclusive program ‘ Hyundai Mobility Membership' for an unmatched ownership and lifestyle experience. Through these endeavours we at Hyundai aim to become the Lifetime Partner of our Valued Customers in Automotive and beyond. We will cater to the diverse needs of our customers and closely knit a long-lasting relation through this unique initiative."
"Beginning the journey with more than 20 distinct partners under one platform and no membership fee, ‘ Hyundai Mobility Membership' will create value propositions further leading to enhanced customer convenience and satisfaction," he further added.
So what are the facilities and benefits under the ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership'? The first thing is the Core Car - Carefree Driving, which will be ‘a one-stop solution that caters to all your car needs', with Partners - Hyundai MOBIS, Shell and JK Tyre. Second is the Mobility - Always on the Move: ‘Smart Mobility options for all travel needs', with partners such as Revv, Zoomcar, Avis, Savaari and DriveU.
Last but not least, is the Lifestyle - Your Life Your Way, which offers ‘benefits to offer convenience for daily transactions' along with partners such as Gaana, Zee5, Dineout, Sterling, 1Mg, Fitternity, Eazydiner, Chaayos, OYO, Portronics, Lenskart, Housejoy and Vedantu.
In other recent Hyundai India news, the company has announced various benefits, discounts and special offers on multiple models for the month of August 2020. The discounts and benefits are part of the brand's strategy to boost sales in the Indian market and the offers and benefits will be available until the 31st of August 2020.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Mobility Membership Facility
If the customers will avail this offer, then they will definitely be in a profit as Hyundai if offering a lot of benefits with its all-new Mobility Membership facility.