- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 15 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- News Remember his promise- 'Main Desh nahi jhukne doonga': Rahul slams Centre over 'Chinese' village in Arunachal
- Movies Minissha Lamba On Parting Ways With Husband Ryan Tham: Life Goes On & The Most Important Thing Is To Be Happy
- Sports India v England: Selectors to name Test squad on Tuesday; Kohli, Ishant to back, all eyes on Bumrah, Ashwin
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Hegde, Nushrat Bharucha Or Elli AvrRam, Whose Mini Dress Is The Best?
- Finance Mindtree Up 6% After Reporting 66% Jump In Q3 Net Profit
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 19: Win Bosch Mixer Grinder
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Hyundai India has announced various benefits, discounts and special offers on multiple models for the month of August 2020. The discounts and benefits are part of the brand's strategy to boost sales in the Indian market, around the independence day period. These special offers and benefits will be available until the 31st of August 2020.
Hyundai is offering these benefits on multiple models, including the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Elite i20, Aura and the Elantra. All models come with various cash discounts, exchange offers, benefits and other offers. These benefits range from Rs 20,000 and go up all the way to Rs 65,000. The Aura, Grand i10 NIOS and the Santro additionally receive special financial schemes as well.
Starting with the entry-level Hyundai Santro model, the hatchback comes with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. The Hyundai Aura and its hatchback sibling, the Grand i10 NIOS get benefits of Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000. The older-generation Hyundai Grand i10 comes with the highest benefits of Rs 65,000.
The Hyundai Elite i20 premium hatchback also gets benefits of up to Rs 35,000. The premium hatchback is one the best-selling models for the brand in the Indian market, below the Creta SUV. The last model on the list is the Hyundai Elantra, which comes with benefits of Rs 30,000.
Apart from the cash benefits, all models also come with a standard 3-year/unlimited-kilometre warranty, along with Road-Side Assistance (RSA). Hyundai is also offering additional special benefits to medical professionals, select corporates, teachers, CAs and SMEs as well.
As mentioned earlier, the Hyundai Aura, Grand i10 NIOS and the Santro further come with special financial schemes as well. This includes a Moratorium Scheme, which allows customers to start paying EMIs 60 days post the vehicle purchase. There are also other financial offers as well, such as a load duration scheme for 8 years, low EMIs and low downpayment scheme; among others.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Offers During The Independence Day Period
Hyundai is offering a bunch of discounts, benefits and offers during this independence day on most of their popular cars in the Indian market. The discounts and benefits will, according to Hyundai, help boost their sales amidst the 15th August celebrations.