- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has partnered with HDFC Bank to offer customised financing solutions. Customers can avail easy finance options while making a purchase on the brand's online digital sales platform.
Called the ‘Click-To-Buy' is an online sales platform introduced by Hyundai for its customers to make the purchase digitally. The partnership will enable customers to avail of loans through ‘Click-To-Buy' platform without having to visit HDFC Bank branch.
Arvind Kapil, Head for Retail Lending, HDFC Bank India, stated that the partnership with Hyundai is in line with the need for a digital transaction in current times. Amid the ongoing crisis and the partnership aims to offers four-wheeler finance approval with most of the transaction done digitally.
It aims to facilitate end-to-end solution with the purchase of new cars to its customers through a contactless, safer, convenient and hassle-free process. Hyundai also confirmed that its digital platform has received an overwhelming response amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. It has received over 9 lakh visitors on the platform and has recorded over 17,000 registrations in two months.
Hyundai is also offering attractive finance offers during these unprecedented times to encourage new buyers in the country. This includes an EMI assurance programme where the company will have you covered for monthly instalments in case of employment uncertainty as well. The scheme can be available by customers depending on the eligibility.
In addition to this, the company has also announced a new set of flexible finance scheme that customers can choose while owning a new Hyundai vehicle. This includes repayments scheme such as low EMI scheme for the first three months, a Step-up Scheme, a Balloon EMI Scheme, long term loans and 100 per cent on-road financing and more. The finance schemes are available depending on the model and variant — here are more details.
In related news, the company has received over 30,000 bookings for its Creta SUV since its launch in the Indian market. The company has seen much success with its online digital platform ‘Click-To-Buy' as well and also announced that the Creta is the most searched SUV on the platform.
The 2020 Creta SUV has reached the top-selling SUVs list within few months of its launch. The all-new SUV was well-received for its new design, features and a host of powertrain options. The company has managed to achieve this new milestone in a very short span — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Hyundai India & HDFC Bank Partners To Provide Attractive Finance Offers
Hyundai and HDFC have partnered to offer easy finance schemes to its customers. Making the finance options available on the brand's digital platform will help customers choose the required scheme while making a purchase online. The processing and documentation required for the approval of four-wheeler loan can be done faster as well.