- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has partnered with HDFC Bank to offer customised financing solutions. Customers can avail easy finance options while making a purchase on the brand's online digital sales platform.
Called the ‘Click-To-Buy' is an online sales platform introduced by Hyundai for its customers to make the purchase digitally. The partnership will enable customers to avail of loans through ‘Click-To-Buy' platform without having to visit HDFC Bank branch.
Arvind Kapil, Head for Retail Lending, HDFC Bank India, stated that the partnership with Hyundai is in line with the need for a digital transaction in current times. Amid the ongoing crisis and the partnership aims to offers four-wheeler finance approval with most of the transaction done digitally.
It aims to facilitate end-to-end solution with the purchase of new cars to its customers through a contactless, safer, convenient and hassle-free process. Hyundai also confirmed that its digital platform has received an overwhelming response amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. It has received over 9 lakh visitors on the platform and has recorded over 17,000 registrations in two months.
Hyundai is also offering attractive finance offers during these unprecedented times to encourage new buyers in the country. This includes an EMI assurance programme where the company will have you covered for monthly instalments in case of employment uncertainty as well. The scheme can be available by customers depending on the eligibility.
In addition to this, the company has also announced a new set of flexible finance scheme that customers can choose while owning a new Hyundai vehicle. This includes repayments scheme such as low EMI scheme for the first three months, a Step-up Scheme, a Balloon EMI Scheme, long term loans and 100 per cent on-road financing and more. The finance schemes are available depending on the model and variant — here are more details.
In related news, the company has received over 30,000 bookings for its Creta SUV since its launch in the Indian market. The company has seen much success with its online digital platform ‘Click-To-Buy' as well and also announced that the Creta is the most searched SUV on the platform.
The 2020 Creta SUV has reached the top-selling SUVs list within few months of its launch. The all-new SUV was well-received for its new design, features and a host of powertrain options. The company has managed to achieve this new milestone in a very short span — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Hyundai India & HDFC Bank Partners To Provide Attractive Finance Offers
Hyundai and HDFC have partnered to offer easy finance schemes to its customers. Making the finance options available on the brand's digital platform will help customers choose the required scheme while making a purchase online. The processing and documentation required for the approval of four-wheeler loan can be done faster as well.