- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai has announced that the 2020 Creta bookings crossed 30,000 mark in the Indian market. The mid-size SUV has managed to achieve yet another milestone within just three months of launch.
What is more surprising about the achievement is that the 2020 Creta has garnered 30,000 bookings, despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. Like most manufacturers, Hyundai had to suspend its operations temporarily due to the notion-wide lockdown.
However, this seems to have not affected the SUV fans to book their beloved SUV in the country. Additionally, Hyundai also announced that the out of total booking received by the company, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain. This also indicates that the demand for diesel powertrain is very much present, even after the shift to stricter BS6 emission norms.
Mr Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing and Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "All New CRETA has introduced many industry firsts, becoming an instant hit among customers at launch. Unlocking this achievement of 30 000 bookings despite such challenging conditions stands testament to All New CRETA's popularity and exclusive appeal. We are confident All-New CRETA will continue to drive customer delight and lead the way back towards normalcy in Automobile sales, with its immense success."
According to the company, the Hyundai Creta is the most searched SUV on its ‘Click-To-Buy' digital online purchase platform. The SUV has managed to register some amazing number for the brand during the times of Covid-19 pandemic — here are more details.
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission. The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DCT gearbox.
Some of the highlighted features on the SUV include a new steering wheel design with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand's latest ‘Blue-Link' connected technology; among others. Safety features on the Creta include a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, electric parking brake, rear parking camera and more.
The Hyundai Creta rivals the Kia Seltos, the Tata Harrier, the MG Hector and the Jeep Compass; among others in the Indian market. The Creta was launched in the Indian market early this year and retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant that features turbo-petrol engine mated to DCT gearbox costs Rs 17.2 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai Creta Bookings Crosses 30,000 Milestone Within Three Months Of Launch
Hyundai has given yet another successful product to the Indian market. The 2020 Creta's success is because of its all-new styling, added features and host of powertrain options. It is offered in many variants that buyers can choose depending on their preference. This helps the brand to target a wider audience looking for a mid-size SUV in the country. Additionally, the company has created a very intuitive online platform for buyers to research and purchase the vehicles.