- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hyundai Motors India donates Rs 5 Crore to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic. The company have made the contribution towards Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Relief Fund to help the government tackle the current crisis.
The company officials handed over the cheque to Shri N Muruganandam IAS, Principal Secretary to Government of Tamil Nadu, Industries Department. The Korean automaker has two manufacturing plants in the State of Tamil Nadu.
Speaking about the company's donation, Mr SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said,
"As a responsible and caring automobile brand, we stand united with the Government of Tamil Nadu to provide relentless support in these challenging times. This contribution is an expression of our solidarity with the people of the state which has been home for Hyundai for over two decades. In line with our Global Vision - ‘Progress for Humanity', Hyundai is committed to undertaking all efforts that will help India overcome this crisis."
The company will further chart new initiatives guided by its global vision "Progress for Humanity". The upcoming series of initiatives will help contribute to India's fight against the deadly virus.
Hyundai will make monetary contributions to various relief funds across India. The company will also Import advanced diagnostic kits from South Korea. Additionally, the company will also manufacture personal protection equipment (PPE). This includes face masks, ventilators, hand gloves, face shields and other treatment support aids.
Apart from the manufacturing of PPEs, the company will also undertake distribution of PPEs, masks and other safety kits to doctors, nurse and all other personnel who are treating the people affected from COVID-19. The company will also distribute dry rations to the needy people at these unprecedented times.
In related news, The company have launched a new online platform for its customers to purchase Hyundai vehicles across the country. The ‘Click to Buy' platform connects all the dealerships in real-time with the customers across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About Hyundai India Donating Rs 5 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic
Hyundai is one among the many manufacturers who have come up with various initiatives to help the people and the Government at these unprecedented times. The Automotive Industry is one among the businesses that are experiencing severe loss due to the production plants and dealerships being shut. However, we are noticing that auto industries are making crucial contributions to help the current crisis.