- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Hyundai Motors India donates Rs 5 Crore to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic. The company have made the contribution towards Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Relief Fund to help the government tackle the current crisis.
The company officials handed over the cheque to Shri N Muruganandam IAS, Principal Secretary to Government of Tamil Nadu, Industries Department. The Korean automaker has two manufacturing plants in the State of Tamil Nadu.
"As a responsible and caring automobile brand, we stand united with the Government of Tamil Nadu to provide relentless support in these challenging times. This contribution is an expression of our solidarity with the people of the state which has been home for Hyundai for over two decades. In line with our Global Vision - ‘Progress for Humanity', Hyundai is committed to undertaking all efforts that will help India overcome this crisis."
The company will further chart new initiatives guided by its global vision "Progress for Humanity". The upcoming series of initiatives will help contribute to India's fight against the deadly virus.
Hyundai will make monetary contributions to various relief funds across India. The company will also Import advanced diagnostic kits from South Korea. Additionally, the company will also manufacture personal protection equipment (PPE). This includes face masks, ventilators, hand gloves, face shields and other treatment support aids.
Apart from the manufacturing of PPEs, the company will also undertake distribution of PPEs, masks and other safety kits to doctors, nurse and all other personnel who are treating the people affected from COVID-19. The company will also distribute dry rations to the needy people at these unprecedented times.
In related news, The company have launched a new online platform for its customers to purchase Hyundai vehicles across the country. The ‘Click to Buy' platform connects all the dealerships in real-time with the customers across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About Hyundai India Donating Rs 5 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic
Hyundai is one among the many manufacturers who have come up with various initiatives to help the people and the Government at these unprecedented times. The Automotive Industry is one among the businesses that are experiencing severe loss due to the production plants and dealerships being shut. However, we are noticing that auto industries are making crucial contributions to help the current crisis.