- 47 min ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- Movies Varun Dhawan To Start Shooting For Raj Mehta's Romantic Comedy
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Essential Oils For Relieving Headaches And Migraine
- News JIMEX 2020: Naval exercise between Japan, India concludes in North Arabian Sea
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Hyundai has launched the Grand i10 NIOS BS6 diesel model in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS BS6 diesel is offered in three variants and retails at a starting price of Rs 6.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The BS6 diesel engine will be offered across three variants of the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS. This includes the Magna, Sportz and Asta. The top-spec ‘Asta' variant is priced at Rs 8.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Grand i10 NIOS BS6 diesel model is also offered with an optional AMT transmission on mid-spec ‘Sportz' variant. The automatic diesel variant is priced at Rs 7.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS diesel BS6 model is powered by the same 1.2-litre diesel engine updated to meet the new emission standards. The engine produces 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. The engine continues to come mated to the same five-speed manual or AMT transmission options as well.
Apart from the updated engine, the BS6 diesel models will continue to borrow all its design and features from its BS4 counterparts. This includes an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports smartphone connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and voice recognition as well.
Other features include an automatic climate control, all four power windows, mounted controls on the steering wheel, electrically adjustable ORVMs, wireless charging, rear air-con vents and more. The standard safety equipment on the Grand i10 NIOS includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensor, a high-speed warning alarm, and a seat-belt reminder; among others.
Apart from the diesel engines, the Grand i10 NIOS BS6 is also offered with three other engine options. These include the 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 81bhp and 114Nm of torque, and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with an optional AMT transmission offered on select trims. The hatchback is also offered with a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine mated to a five-manual gearbox, without any automatic transmission options.
Hyundai recently launched a CNG variant of the Grand i10 NIOS hatchback in the Indian market. As a result, the Grand i10 NIOS becomes the only hatchback among its competitors to feature a CNG-powered variant — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Hyundai i10 Grand NIOS BS6 Diesel Launched In India
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is offered with a host of engine options and caters to a wider audience in the segment. The Grand i10 NIOS comes with many best-in-class features and is expected to fair well against its rivals the Maruti Suzuki Swift, the Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo in the Indian market.