- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 15 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 18 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hyundai has launched the Grand i10 NIOS BS6 diesel model in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS BS6 diesel is offered in three variants and retails at a starting price of Rs 6.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The BS6 diesel engine will be offered across three variants of the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS. This includes the Magna, Sportz and Asta. The top-spec ‘Asta' variant is priced at Rs 8.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Grand i10 NIOS BS6 diesel model is also offered with an optional AMT transmission on mid-spec ‘Sportz' variant. The automatic diesel variant is priced at Rs 7.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS diesel BS6 model is powered by the same 1.2-litre diesel engine updated to meet the new emission standards. The engine produces 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. The engine continues to come mated to the same five-speed manual or AMT transmission options as well.
Apart from the updated engine, the BS6 diesel models will continue to borrow all its design and features from its BS4 counterparts. This includes an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports smartphone connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and voice recognition as well.
Other features include an automatic climate control, all four power windows, mounted controls on the steering wheel, electrically adjustable ORVMs, wireless charging, rear air-con vents and more. The standard safety equipment on the Grand i10 NIOS includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensor, a high-speed warning alarm, and a seat-belt reminder; among others.
Apart from the diesel engines, the Grand i10 NIOS BS6 is also offered with three other engine options. These include the 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 81bhp and 114Nm of torque, and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with an optional AMT transmission offered on select trims. The hatchback is also offered with a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine mated to a five-manual gearbox, without any automatic transmission options.
Hyundai recently launched a CNG variant of the Grand i10 NIOS hatchback in the Indian market. As a result, the Grand i10 NIOS becomes the only hatchback among its competitors to feature a CNG-powered variant — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Hyundai i10 Grand NIOS BS6 Diesel Launched In India
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is offered with a host of engine options and caters to a wider audience in the segment. The Grand i10 NIOS comes with many best-in-class features and is expected to fair well against its rivals the Maruti Suzuki Swift, the Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo in the Indian market.