- 18 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 15 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- News PM Modi addresses BJP workers from all over India on Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya's birth anniversary
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil On Coping With His Dad's Death: I Hate Realizing Everyday That You're Gone
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
The Hyundai Creta SUV cross 5,00,000 units sales mark in the country. The SUV has achieved a new milestone since it was first launched in India back in 2015. The Creta has set a new benchmark for sales in the segment.
Adding to the success is the growing demand for the all-new Creta in recent times. The new mid-size SUV has garnered over 65,000 bookings since it was first launched earlier this year.
The Creta managed to come on top in monthly sales figures consecutively, for the past three months in a row. During the month of July 2020, the new Hyundai Creta has registered 11,549 units of sales.
Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing and Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Hyundai CRETA has been the blockbuster model in the Indian Automobile industry ever since its launch in 2015. Redefining the SUV landscape in India, Creta's supremacy transpires from Hyundai's technological prowess and innovation, outperforming the industry benchmarks in all aspects."
He further added, "With the 5,00,000 sales mark, the Creta has set yet another benchmark in the industry, reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment. At Hyundai Motor India, we are continuously strengthening our portfolio with the best-in-segment features and technologically advanced products to make our customers' life a happy life."
The company also confirmed that despite the BS6 update, the Creta diesel models continue to grow in demand. Out of total booking received for the Creta SUV, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain — here are all details.
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Some of the highlighted features include a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand's latest ‘Blue-Link' connected technology; among others.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Sales Crosses 5 Lakh Mark Since 2015 In India
The Hyundai Creta sales have crossed five lakh unit mark in the country. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Creta comes packed with a host of features and powertrain options. Further, all the features, engine and transmission options have been sorted well with a wide range of trims.