- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 15 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- Movies Minissha Lamba On Parting Ways With Husband Ryan Tham: Life Goes On & The Most Important Thing Is To Be Happy
- News Has China constructed village in Arunachal? Chidambaram demands explanation from govt on BJP MP's claim
- Sports India v England: Selectors to name Test squad on Tuesday; Kohli, Ishant to back, all eyes on Bumrah, Ashwin
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Hegde, Nushrat Bharucha Or Elli AvrRam, Whose Mini Dress Is The Best?
- Finance Mindtree Up 6% After Reporting 66% Jump In Q3 Net Profit
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 19: Win Bosch Mixer Grinder
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The Hyundai Creta SUV cross 5,00,000 units sales mark in the country. The SUV has achieved a new milestone since it was first launched in India back in 2015. The Creta has set a new benchmark for sales in the segment.
Adding to the success is the growing demand for the all-new Creta in recent times. The new mid-size SUV has garnered over 65,000 bookings since it was first launched earlier this year.
The Creta managed to come on top in monthly sales figures consecutively, for the past three months in a row. During the month of July 2020, the new Hyundai Creta has registered 11,549 units of sales.
Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing and Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Hyundai CRETA has been the blockbuster model in the Indian Automobile industry ever since its launch in 2015. Redefining the SUV landscape in India, Creta's supremacy transpires from Hyundai's technological prowess and innovation, outperforming the industry benchmarks in all aspects."
He further added, "With the 5,00,000 sales mark, the Creta has set yet another benchmark in the industry, reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment. At Hyundai Motor India, we are continuously strengthening our portfolio with the best-in-segment features and technologically advanced products to make our customers' life a happy life."
The company also confirmed that despite the BS6 update, the Creta diesel models continue to grow in demand. Out of total booking received for the Creta SUV, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain — here are all details.
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Some of the highlighted features include a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand's latest ‘Blue-Link' connected technology; among others.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Sales Crosses 5 Lakh Mark Since 2015 In India
The Hyundai Creta sales have crossed five lakh unit mark in the country. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Creta comes packed with a host of features and powertrain options. Further, all the features, engine and transmission options have been sorted well with a wide range of trims.