- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai India has announced that the all-new Creta SUV has received more than 45,000 bookings since its launch in March 2020. The demand for the SUV continue to increase despite the ongoing pandemic.
The announcement of achieving the new milestone by the company was announced during the launch of the Tucson SUV in the Indian market. The newly launched SUV now becomes the brand's flagship SUV sold in the country — here are more details.
According to Hyundai, until last month the Creta registered more than 40,000 bookings. However, within just 14 days, the company has received 5,000 more bookings for the Creta this month.
There are several reasons behind the SUVs success, but it is mainly due to the host of powertrain options that are available with the Creta. Hyundai announced earlier, that out of total booking received by the company, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain.
It indicates that the demand for diesel powertrain is very much present, even after the shift to stricter BS6 emission norms. In addition to this, the company is also offering the SUV with a turbo-petrol engine mated to a DCT gearbox, which appeals to an enthusiast looking to purchase a mid-size SUV.
The company is targeting a wider audience looking for a mid-size SUV in the Indian market, because of multiple powertrain and trim level options. As a result, the Creta has emerged as the top-selling SUV in the country by registering 7,207 units sales during June 2020.
Another reason for the SUVs success it the company's end-to-end online retail platform. Hyundai reports that the Creta is the most searched SUV on its ‘Click-To-Buy' digital online purchase platform.
The Hyundai Creta rivals the Kia Seltos, the Tata Harrier, the MG Hector and the Jeep Compass; among others in the Indian market. It retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant costs Rs 17.2 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and transmission options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai Creta Bookings Crossing 45,000 Mark
The Hyundai Creta comes packed with a host of features and powertrain options. Further, all the features, engine and transmission options have been sorted well with a wide range of trims. This has enabled the customer to find the right variant depending on their requirement. Additionally, the company is also offering attractive finance options for ease of ownership.