- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 18 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 19 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai India has announced that the all-new Creta SUV has received more than 45,000 bookings since its launch in March 2020. The demand for the SUV continue to increase despite the ongoing pandemic.
The announcement of achieving the new milestone by the company was announced during the launch of the Tucson SUV in the Indian market. The newly launched SUV now becomes the brand's flagship SUV sold in the country — here are more details.
According to Hyundai, until last month the Creta registered more than 40,000 bookings. However, within just 14 days, the company has received 5,000 more bookings for the Creta this month.
There are several reasons behind the SUVs success, but it is mainly due to the host of powertrain options that are available with the Creta. Hyundai announced earlier, that out of total booking received by the company, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain.
It indicates that the demand for diesel powertrain is very much present, even after the shift to stricter BS6 emission norms. In addition to this, the company is also offering the SUV with a turbo-petrol engine mated to a DCT gearbox, which appeals to an enthusiast looking to purchase a mid-size SUV.
The company is targeting a wider audience looking for a mid-size SUV in the Indian market, because of multiple powertrain and trim level options. As a result, the Creta has emerged as the top-selling SUV in the country by registering 7,207 units sales during June 2020.
Another reason for the SUVs success it the company's end-to-end online retail platform. Hyundai reports that the Creta is the most searched SUV on its ‘Click-To-Buy' digital online purchase platform.
The Hyundai Creta rivals the Kia Seltos, the Tata Harrier, the MG Hector and the Jeep Compass; among others in the Indian market. It retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant costs Rs 17.2 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and transmission options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai Creta Bookings Crossing 45,000 Mark
The Hyundai Creta comes packed with a host of features and powertrain options. Further, all the features, engine and transmission options have been sorted well with a wide range of trims. This has enabled the customer to find the right variant depending on their requirement. Additionally, the company is also offering attractive finance options for ease of ownership.