- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai India has launched the new Tucson facelift in the Indian market. The new (2020) Hyundai Tucson facelift is available with an introductory starting price of Rs 22.3 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Hyundai Tucson is said to be offered in three variants: GL (O), GLS and GLS 4WD. Among the three variants, the top-spec trim is offered only with a diesel unit, while the remaining two (GL(O) and GLS) come with both petrol and diesel engine options.
The new Hyundai Tucson facelift was first showcased in the country at the 2020 Auto Expo, held in February earlier this year. The new Hyundai Tucson facelift comes with a number of updates and revisions over its previous version, along with the addition of a host of features and equipment as well.
Starting off with the exterior updates, the new Tucson facelift now comes with a revised set of LED headlamps, LED DRLs, a slightly larger cascading front grille, revised front and rear bumpers, newly-designed 18-inch alloy wheels and a new set of LED taillights as well. The new Hyundai Tucson also features a slightly revised number plate housing, rain-sensing wipers, silver-finished scuff plates at the front and rear and twin exhaust tips to name a few.
Moving inside, the new Hyundai Tucson facelift features a number of updates and revisions here as well. This includes the completely redesigned dashboard with a floating infotainment system and a new instrument cluster. The infotainment system comes with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's latest-generation Blue Link connected technology as well.
Other features on the interiors of the new Hyundai Tucson SUV: dual-zone climate control, steering-mounted controls, panoramic sunroof, power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, 60:40 split rear seats for extended luggage space, remote engine start/stop, wireless charging and a host of other features as well.
In terms of powertrain, the Hyundai Tucson facelift comes powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes a 2.0-litre petrol unit producing 150bhp and 192Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The 2.0-litre diesel engine churns out 180bhp and 400Nm of peak torque and is paired with a new eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch In India
The new Hyundai Tucson facelift is the brand' latest premium SUV offering in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Tucson is positioned above the popular Creta SUV and takes on competition from the likes of the Skoda Karoq, Honda CR-V and the Jeep Compass.