- 13 min ago Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More!
- 1 hr ago Toyota Announces Temporary Production Halt For Maintenance Work: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges 8% to Trade Below $50,000; US President Proposal On Tax Weighs On Bitcoin
- Movies Dhanush Announces Yet Another Collaboration With Mari Selvaraj After Karnan; Shoot To Commence Next Year
- Lifestyle Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- News Thrissur Pooram 2021: Date, history and significance of annual temple festival
- Technology Oppo Smart Tag Images Hint At Rechargeable Battery Feature
- Sports Doncic's Mavs spoil Davis' Lakers return, slumping 76ers fall to Giannis and Bucks as Celtics cool Suns
- Education World Book Day 2021: Why Is World Book And Copyright Day Celebrated On April 23
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Hyundai India has announced attractive discounts and benefits offered during this month in the country. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 is offered depending on the model and the variant.
Benefits offered during the September month includes extended warranty and road-side assistance packages with new purchases. Models that are part of the discount offers include the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 Nios, Elite i20, Aura and the Elantra Sedan.
Buyers can avail offers by purchasing any of the above models via the brand's online sales platform called Click to Buy or at any of the authorised dealerships across the country. The offers are valid until September 30, 2020. Here is a model-wise breakup of discounts on cars:
The Hyundai Santro is the brand's entry-level model in India, and the company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000 this month. The Santro offered in petrol and CNG engine options.
The 1.1-litre four-cylinder engine produces 67bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. The Hyundai Santro rivals the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Maruti Celerio; among others in the Indian market.
Next up is the Grand i10 is offered with benefits of up to Rs 60,000 depending on the trim level. The Grandi10 has updated the model to meet BS6 emission standards and the car is offered with a single petrol engine.
The 1.2-litre ‘Kappa' engine produces 81bhp and 114Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The hatchback is available in just two variants: Magna and Sportz.
The Grand i10 Nios is essentially the newer-generation Grand i10 hatchback. Hyundai is offering the Grand i10 Nios with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. The hatchback is offered in multiple engine options: a 1.2-litre diesel engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit, and a factory-fitted CNG kit as well.
The hatchback is also offered with a powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine paired to a five-speed manual gearbox. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios rivals the Maruti Swift and the Ford Figo; among others in the Indian market.
The Hyundai Elite i20 is the brand's offering in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Elite i20 is offered in three trim levels, all of which will receive benefits of up to Rs 60,000.
The hatchback is offered with a single petrol engine option — a 1.2-litre engine that produces 81bhp and 114Nm of torque, and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Aura is the brand's compact-sedan that has replaced the Hyundai Xcent in the Indian market. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 20,000 this month. The compact-sedan features the same engine and transmission options as the ones seen on the Grand i10 Nios.
The Hyundai Elantra is the flagship sedan model in the brand's Indian product range. It received a mid-cycle updated back in 2019. Hyundai is now offering the Elantra with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 on petrol variants and up to Rs 30,000 on diesel models. The Hyundai Elantra rivals the Honda Civic and the Skoda Octavia in the Indian market.
Thought About Hyundai Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In September 2020
Hyundai aims to boost sales by offering attractive discounts and benefits during the ongoing festive season in the Indian market. Additionally, the company is also offering easy finance schemes, and flexible repayment options to help make a purchase decision during these unprecedented times of Covid-19 pandemic.