- 6 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 7 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 8 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda is offering huge discounts and special offers on the City and Amaze models in June 2020. The offers from the brand include cash discount, exchange bonuses, extended warranty and a three-year maintenance package at 50 per cent cost, worth Rs 8,000.
The company is offering the discounts, benefits and maintenance packages across all variants of both models until June 30, 2020. The discount offers and benefits vary depending on the model and trims. Here are the model-wise details about the discount offers.
The Honda Amaze is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 32,000 on all variants of the compact-sedan. If the customers are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze, will be rewarded with an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000, and an additional cash bonus of Rs 20,000.
The first time car buyers not looking for an exchange offer will be given a three-year (AMC) annual maintenance contract at Rs 8,000, which is 50 per cent of the original cost. Additionally, the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, with the purchase of a new, Amaze compact sedan.
Moving to the Honda City, the offers on the sedan vary with the variant chosen by the customer. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh is being offered depending on the variant. The SV MT, V MT and the V CVT trims of the City are being offered with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and exchange bonus of Rs 20,000.
While the mid-spec VX MT variant is available with a cash discount up to Rs 37,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 35,000 bringing the total benefits of up to Rs 72,000. Rest of the Honda City trims such as the VX CVT, ZX MT and the ZX CVT variants attract discounts of up to Rs 50,000 and exchange bonus of Rs 50,000, adding to total benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
The Honda City currently retails between Rs 9.91 lakh and Rs 14.31 lakh. While the Honda Amaze costs between Rs 6.09 lakh and Rs 9.95 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi), before discounts.
Customer looking to purchase either of the models can avail the offers via the brand's online sales platform called the Honda From Home. The company has recently introduced an online platform to support contactless transactions and social distancing during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
In related news, Honda is gearing up to launch a slew of new BS6 models in the Indian market. This includes the Honda Jazz. the Honda WR-V, and the most anticipated 2020 Honda City in the Indian market.
Ahead of the 2020 Honda City's launch, the company has revealed several details about the upcoming sedan. It will be offered with two engine options: a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 120bhp and 150Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. The 2020 Honda City will also come equipped with a host of new features over the previous-gen model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda City & Amaze Discounts & Other Benefits In June 2020
Honda is looking to boost sales of its compact-sedan the Amaze and the mid-size sedan the City in the Indian market. Alongside the offers and benefits, the company is also looking to increase its sales by launching a slew of new cars in the Indian market starting with the 2020 Honda City.