- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Cars India has announced the start of a new initiative called 'Honda from home'. This new initiative is a digital bookings platform, offering customers the experience of purchasing a Honda car from the comfort of their homes.
The new online platform offers customers a chance to browse through all the products, select variants, specifications, colours, preferred dealerships and even book their cars. It gives customers the chance to control their car purchase, without even having the necessity of visiting the physical dealerships.
The purchasing process will also be available round-the-clock from any location. Honda is also said to be integrating their pan-India dealerships into the online platform.
Customers visiting the official website can follow a series of simple steps to book their preferred models online. The website also gives customers a chance to select the variants, colours and desired engine options as well.
Once the preferred model is selected, along with the variants, transmission and engine options and the colour schemes, they can pay the booking amount online. Once the amount is paid, customers will receive a confirmation which will be sent to them either via SMS or by mail.
The preferred dealership selected by customers will then be notified of the booking. Sales representatives from the dealerships will then contact the customer to further discuss the documentation and finance options applicable to the model chosen. The cars will then be delivered to the customer at their door-step at a later date.
Goel, Senior VP & Director, Sales & Marketing, HCIL, said,
"At Honda, providing ‘Joy of Buying' to our customers is at the core of our corporate philosophy. Our newly introduced ‘Honda from Home' facility offers a simplified and secure booking experience for the ever-evolving digital consumer who makes his purchase decisions online."
"Customers can now conveniently book their Honda car from the comfort of their homes. This platform is part of Honda's digitization efforts in car retail experience that not only drives convenience but also efficiency."
Thoughts About ‘Honda From Home' Online Bookings Platform
Honda is the latest carmaker to introduce a digital booking platform for its customers. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing has become a norm, which could extend well beyond as well. Hence companies are working on digitising the process of car purchase, so as to allow customers to experience the procedure safely from the comfort of their homes.