- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Honda Cars India has announced the start of a new initiative called 'Honda from home'. This new initiative is a digital bookings platform, offering customers the experience of purchasing a Honda car from the comfort of their homes.
The new online platform offers customers a chance to browse through all the products, select variants, specifications, colours, preferred dealerships and even book their cars. It gives customers the chance to control their car purchase, without even having the necessity of visiting the physical dealerships.
The purchasing process will also be available round-the-clock from any location. Honda is also said to be integrating their pan-India dealerships into the online platform.
Customers visiting the official website can follow a series of simple steps to book their preferred models online. The website also gives customers a chance to select the variants, colours and desired engine options as well.
Once the preferred model is selected, along with the variants, transmission and engine options and the colour schemes, they can pay the booking amount online. Once the amount is paid, customers will receive a confirmation which will be sent to them either via SMS or by mail.
The preferred dealership selected by customers will then be notified of the booking. Sales representatives from the dealerships will then contact the customer to further discuss the documentation and finance options applicable to the model chosen. The cars will then be delivered to the customer at their door-step at a later date.
Goel, Senior VP & Director, Sales & Marketing, HCIL, said,
"At Honda, providing ‘Joy of Buying' to our customers is at the core of our corporate philosophy. Our newly introduced ‘Honda from Home' facility offers a simplified and secure booking experience for the ever-evolving digital consumer who makes his purchase decisions online."
"Customers can now conveniently book their Honda car from the comfort of their homes. This platform is part of Honda's digitization efforts in car retail experience that not only drives convenience but also efficiency."
Thoughts About ‘Honda From Home' Online Bookings Platform
Honda is the latest carmaker to introduce a digital booking platform for its customers. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing has become a norm, which could extend well beyond as well. Hence companies are working on digitising the process of car purchase, so as to allow customers to experience the procedure safely from the comfort of their homes.