- 5 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 15 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- News PM Modi addresses BJP workers from all over India on Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya's birth anniversary
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil On Coping With His Dad's Death: I Hate Realizing Everyday That You're Gone
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- Sports Dean Jones death: Brett Lee tried to revive former Australia batsman with CPR
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Honda Cars India are offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, the WR-V and the Civic. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
The discount offers are valid for purchases made online or at any of the authorized dealerships across India. The limited-time offers are valid on purchases made between September 1 to September 30, 2020.
Staring with the model-wise offer details, the brand's compact-sedan, Honda Amaze, is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze are offered an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000. Additional, they receive an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Alternatively, customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
Moving to the brand's compact-SUV, the WR-V was recently updated to BS6 standards. It is being offered with both petrol and diesel engine option with a manual gearbox as standard.
The WR-V is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 20,000 across all trims. Honda is offering the WR-V in a total of four variants. Prices for the SUV starts from Rs 8.49 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 10.99 lakh for top-spec diesel trim. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic recently received a new updated from the company in the form of a new BS6 diesel engine. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest benefits this month. Honda is offering a cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on the diesel variants. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Other models such as the Jazz, old and new generation City and the brand's flagship model the CR-V misses out on discount offers this month. Honda recently announced that it will continue to sell the fourth-generation City alongside the new-gen model in the Indian market. The old-gen City is only available in a couple of trim levels — here are more details.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In September 2020
Honda is offering exciting discounts and benefits to help boost sales during the ongoing festive season in the country. The company is offering discounts on the BS6 WR-V for the first time since its launch in the Indian market.