- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Honda is offering huge discounts and special offers on select models in the brand's lineup. The models covered under the offer include the Civic, the City and the Amaze. Benefits of up to 1.6 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
Buyers can avail offers via the brand's online sales platform called the Honda From Home. The company introduced the online platform to support contactless transactions and social distancing during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
The company is offering the discounts, benefits and extended warranty on its BS6 cars until July 31, 2020. Here are the model-wise details about the discount offers.
The Honda Amaze is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants of the compact-sedan. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze will benefit from an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and an additional cash bonus of Rs 15,000.
If customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
The fourth-generation Honda City is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 1.6 lakh depending on the variant. The SV MT and V MT trims of the sedan are offered with discounts of up to Rs 15,000.
The mid-spec V CVT trim is available with benefits of up to Rs 51,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 31,000 cash discount and an additional car exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. While the VX CVT is offered with a cash discount of Rs 70,000 and Rs 50,000 exchange bonus.
The top-end trims such as the ZX MT and the ZX CVT attracts the highest discounts. The sedan receives benefits of up to Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 1.6 lakh discounts, respectively. This includes a cash bonus of Rs 80,000 for the ZX MT and Rs 1.1 lakh for the ZX CVT trim along with Rs 50,000 exchange bonus on both trims.
Moving to the Civic, Honda is offering benefits on both petrol and diesel models. However, we do note that the diesel BS6 model of the Civic is due for launch sometime this month. The company is offering cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh for petrol models and up to Rs 1.5 lakh for the diesel models. Prices for the diesel model is yet to be announced by the company.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
Honda continues to offer attractive discounts and offers on the old-generation City as the company gears up to launch the fifth-generation sedan on 15th July. Additionally, the attractive offers are expected to pull in more customers and boost sales for the brand amid the ongoing pandemic.