- 3 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Time for KCR, TRS regime to go: JP Nadda
- Movies KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question Related To Slumdog Millionaire That Stumped Ankush Sharma?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Sports India vs Australia: Stoinis suffers side injury, in doubt for second ODI against India: Reports
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Honda Cars India has introduced a long term finance offers for its customers. The company has partnered with Axis bank to offer the latest long term four-wheeler loan with an aim to offer ease of ownership with the latest finance scheme.
The company is currently offering a customised car finance solution to its customers based on their eligibility and is available only on select models. The long tenure finance can be availed for a maximum tenure of up to eight years.
It also offers customers the flexibility to make part payment with an option to adjust EMI or tenure as well. This particular feature will offer buyers ease of ownership to adjust their monthly commitment as per the requirements.
The new finance solution is currently being offered to Amaze model in the brand's line-up. Customer can just pay Rs 10,000 and purchase a brand new compact-sedan and opt for long term finance at a rate of interest of 8.35 per cent. The scheme also offers 100 per cent on-road funding and a low EMI of Rs 1,432 per lakh. This new finance scheme is also expected to extend to other models in the brand's line-up.
In addition to the new finance scheme, Honda is also offering the Amaze with attractive discounts. The compact-sedan is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 32,000 valid across all variants. This includes a cash discount, an exchange bonus and much more offered during this month — here are more details.
The company is also offering customers discounts on extended warranty and maintenance packages. The company is also offering a doorstep service to prevent customers from stepping outside during the ongoing pandemic.
Honda customers can reach out to the nearest dealership to avail a doorstep general checkup service for their vehicles. A trained technician will be dispatched to carry out regular servicing such as the proper functioning of the battery, optimal air pressure in tyres, and he will also carry out a touchpoint sanitisation as well — here are more details.
In addition to all the above scheme and services, customers can explore, choose and customize their vehicle on the recently introduced ‘Honda From Home' online sales platform as well. The company is offering an extensive and intuitive platform for the customer to purchase a new car in the comfort of their home.
Thoughts About The Honda Cars India Introducing Long Term Finance Offer For Customers
Honda aims to ease the financial commitment needed to purchase a new car during these unprecedented times. With a flexible and long tenure scheme that also offers complete on-road financing solution, owning a new car will become ease for customers. The company is also working with various banks to offer easy finance solutions to customers to support car purchases.