- 2 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 6 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha pay the penalty as Hyderabad keep first-ever clean sheet
- News Political and social guardian: Assam remembers Tarun Gogoi
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Honda Cars India has introduced a new doorstep service programme amid Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The new vehicle maintenance programme by the company will ensure that the customers will not have to step out for general vehicle maintenance.
The vehicle maintenance programme by Honda ensures, that the customer's vehicles are running smoothly by carrying out a general checkup of the car at their home. Cars might have been parked for a long time due to the nation-wide lockdown and would need some general maintenance before using it regularly.
The vehicle maintenance will be performed by trained technicians, who will check for the proper working of the car. These include checking of tyre pressure, battery health, brake fluid and engine coolant top-up. The engine will also be inspected for proper condition and level of the oil and will be replaced or topped up if needed.
At the end of the general check-up, the technician will also carry out a touchpoint of the vehicle to provide a safe and hygiene car to the customers. Additionally, technicians will also be following the safety guidelines issued by the company. This includes proper usage of (PPE) Personal Protective Equipments such as the gloves, and masks; among others.
Honda customers can contact their nearest dealership across the country to avail the doorstep service. Once a slot is booked a trained technician will be assigned to the customer and will follow all the above-mentioned procedures.
In related news, Honda Cars India have partnered with Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited to launched new finance options for its customers. Under the new partnership, the company is offering low-interest EMIs, long term loans, flexible EMIs for easy repayment and more. With the new finance scheme the company aims to offer ease of ownership to its customers — here are more details.
Thoughts About Honda Cars India Launching Doorstep Vehicle Maintenance Program
The doorstep service launched by Honda is very much the need of the hour during the times of ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The new scheme ensures that the customers need not step out for a general check-up of the car. Additionally, the touchpoint sanitization will help keep the car safe from the deadly virus.