- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Honda Cars India has introduced a new doorstep service programme amid Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The new vehicle maintenance programme by the company will ensure that the customers will not have to step out for general vehicle maintenance.
The vehicle maintenance programme by Honda ensures, that the customer's vehicles are running smoothly by carrying out a general checkup of the car at their home. Cars might have been parked for a long time due to the nation-wide lockdown and would need some general maintenance before using it regularly.
The vehicle maintenance will be performed by trained technicians, who will check for the proper working of the car. These include checking of tyre pressure, battery health, brake fluid and engine coolant top-up. The engine will also be inspected for proper condition and level of the oil and will be replaced or topped up if needed.
At the end of the general check-up, the technician will also carry out a touchpoint of the vehicle to provide a safe and hygiene car to the customers. Additionally, technicians will also be following the safety guidelines issued by the company. This includes proper usage of (PPE) Personal Protective Equipments such as the gloves, and masks; among others.
Honda customers can contact their nearest dealership across the country to avail the doorstep service. Once a slot is booked a trained technician will be assigned to the customer and will follow all the above-mentioned procedures.
In related news, Honda Cars India have partnered with Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited to launched new finance options for its customers. Under the new partnership, the company is offering low-interest EMIs, long term loans, flexible EMIs for easy repayment and more. With the new finance scheme the company aims to offer ease of ownership to its customers — here are more details.
Thoughts About Honda Cars India Launching Doorstep Vehicle Maintenance Program
The doorstep service launched by Honda is very much the need of the hour during the times of ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The new scheme ensures that the customers need not step out for a general check-up of the car. Additionally, the touchpoint sanitization will help keep the car safe from the deadly virus.