- 13 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 15 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 17 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Fit India Movement: PM Modi to interact with Kohli, Milind Soman among others
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Sports Suarez joins Atletico: Thirteen trophies, 283 games and 198 goals – forward's Barca career in numbers
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Honda Cars India Limited announced a 'Body & Paint Service Camp' for its customers in the country. The company is giving its customers a chance to get their cars to repair for any damage.
The Body & Paint Service Camp for customers will start from September 14 and will continue till September 26, 2020. The service camp will be available at all authorized Honda service outlets across India.
The 13-day service camp will offer a host of benefits to customers. This includes attractive offers on customer paid body and paint repair in terms of labour and select parts like bumpers, windshield and side mirror.
The offer also includes discounts on interior enrichment, paint treatment and beautification along with overall sanitization of the car. The company will also be offering customers with free services like a top wash, additional battery buyback offer and body and paint evaluation during this camp.
Mr Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, "Staying true to our commitment of providing Joy of buying and superior ownership experience to our customers, all Honda dealers across India are organizing this Body & Paint Service camp for their cars. This camp will help them to maintain their cars and renew their appearance after the lockdown period. We appeal to our customers to avail the benefits offered during the camp and treat your loved vehicles with a makeover."
Customers are advised to book the service appointment before visiting the dealerships. To be a part of the service camp through Honda Cars India website, or the brand's Honda Connect mobile application or by directly contacting the dealership.
The company has also announced that due to the ongoing pandemic, the HCIL dealerships and workshops are adhering to all safety measures and guidelines. Adequate social distancing will be maintained to provide a safe and healthy service to customers.
In related news, Honda is offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, the WR-V and the City. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda Announces Body & Paint Service Camp For Cars In India For Limited Time
Honda has announced a new body and paint service camp for Indian customers. It the ideal time for the service camp as customers can get their vehicles repaired for the damaged sections on their cars. Due to the constant rains in the monsoon, the damage may get worse with water going inside and affecting the metal body, which could start to rust.