- 40 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Movies Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle Kaif To Romance Pulkit Samrat In Suswagatam Khushaamadeed
- Finance RIL Climbs To Near 3-Month High On Reports Of SEBI Appoval For Future Group Deal
- Technology FAU-G Game Launching On January 26: What To Expect
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Honda Cars India Limited announced a 'Body & Paint Service Camp' for its customers in the country. The company is giving its customers a chance to get their cars to repair for any damage.
The Body & Paint Service Camp for customers will start from September 14 and will continue till September 26, 2020. The service camp will be available at all authorized Honda service outlets across India.
The 13-day service camp will offer a host of benefits to customers. This includes attractive offers on customer paid body and paint repair in terms of labour and select parts like bumpers, windshield and side mirror.
The offer also includes discounts on interior enrichment, paint treatment and beautification along with overall sanitization of the car. The company will also be offering customers with free services like a top wash, additional battery buyback offer and body and paint evaluation during this camp.
Mr Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, "Staying true to our commitment of providing Joy of buying and superior ownership experience to our customers, all Honda dealers across India are organizing this Body & Paint Service camp for their cars. This camp will help them to maintain their cars and renew their appearance after the lockdown period. We appeal to our customers to avail the benefits offered during the camp and treat your loved vehicles with a makeover."
Customers are advised to book the service appointment before visiting the dealerships. To be a part of the service camp through Honda Cars India website, or the brand's Honda Connect mobile application or by directly contacting the dealership.
The company has also announced that due to the ongoing pandemic, the HCIL dealerships and workshops are adhering to all safety measures and guidelines. Adequate social distancing will be maintained to provide a safe and healthy service to customers.
In related news, Honda is offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, the WR-V and the City. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda Announces Body & Paint Service Camp For Cars In India For Limited Time
Honda has announced a new body and paint service camp for Indian customers. It the ideal time for the service camp as customers can get their vehicles repaired for the damaged sections on their cars. Due to the constant rains in the monsoon, the damage may get worse with water going inside and affecting the metal body, which could start to rust.