- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Cars India has released the report of their monthly sales for the month of October 2020. According to the report, the company has registered a monthly growth of 5.87 per cent in India. The Japnese automaker has registered 10,836 unit sales in October 2020.
In comparison, Honda had registered 10,199 unit of sales in September 2020, which is 637 less than the October 2020 sales. The company has also announced that it has also seen an increase in yearly sales.
The company had registered 10,010 unit sales in the same month last year — 826 units lesser than the October 2020 sales. This has resulted in a Year-on-Year growth of 8.3 per cent in the Indian market for Honda Cars Limited.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "We have seen positive sales momentum in line with market sentiment and our October results have been as per our plan. The festive buying picked up from Navratra in mid- October and we are focusing on maximizing deliveries during this period."
He further added, "Thanks to our strong and refreshed product line-up introduced right before the festive season and ongoing multiple consumer offers, we expect this demand to continue through Diwali which will further accentuate growth for us and the industry at large."
Honda Cars India also exports few of its models to various international markets such as European countries, South Africa and more. The company manufactures several models in the left-hand driven configuration as well, which are reserved for exports.
Honda Cars India Limited exported 84 units in October 2020. However, the company has earlier announced that it will look to expand its export operation soon in the country. Once the export operations are in full swing, we expect more model gets shipped to various international markets across the globe.
The company has also launched a special-edition variant of its popular Amaze and WR-V models sold in the Indian market. Called the ‘Exclusive Edition', features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Sales Report For October 2020 In India
Honda Cars India sales are growing at a steady pace as compared to the previous month in the country. The company has launched a few special edition models, which is expected to increase sales for the brand in the country. Honda is also offering attractive discounts in November 2020, which will also help boost sales for the brand.