- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Cars India has released the report of their monthly sales for the month of October 2020. According to the report, the company has registered a monthly growth of 5.87 per cent in India. The Japnese automaker has registered 10,836 unit sales in October 2020.
In comparison, Honda had registered 10,199 unit of sales in September 2020, which is 637 less than the October 2020 sales. The company has also announced that it has also seen an increase in yearly sales.
The company had registered 10,010 unit sales in the same month last year — 826 units lesser than the October 2020 sales. This has resulted in a Year-on-Year growth of 8.3 per cent in the Indian market for Honda Cars Limited.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "We have seen positive sales momentum in line with market sentiment and our October results have been as per our plan. The festive buying picked up from Navratra in mid- October and we are focusing on maximizing deliveries during this period."
He further added, "Thanks to our strong and refreshed product line-up introduced right before the festive season and ongoing multiple consumer offers, we expect this demand to continue through Diwali which will further accentuate growth for us and the industry at large."
Honda Cars India also exports few of its models to various international markets such as European countries, South Africa and more. The company manufactures several models in the left-hand driven configuration as well, which are reserved for exports.
Honda Cars India Limited exported 84 units in October 2020. However, the company has earlier announced that it will look to expand its export operation soon in the country. Once the export operations are in full swing, we expect more model gets shipped to various international markets across the globe.
The company has also launched a special-edition variant of its popular Amaze and WR-V models sold in the Indian market. Called the ‘Exclusive Edition', features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Sales Report For October 2020 In India
Honda Cars India sales are growing at a steady pace as compared to the previous month in the country. The company has launched a few special edition models, which is expected to increase sales for the brand in the country. Honda is also offering attractive discounts in November 2020, which will also help boost sales for the brand.