- 6 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 23 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 24 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- News Second part pf parliament's budget session from Monday
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Cars India have launched the 'Exclusive Edition' for their Amaze and WR-V models in the country. The new Honda Amaze and WR-V 'Exclusive Editions' have been introduced with prices starting at Rs 7.96 lakh and Rs 9.70 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both the new exclusive edition models of the Honda Amaze and the WR-V are based on their respective top-spec ‘VX' variants. The Honda Amaze and WR-V exclusive editions are offered with a choice of both petrol and diesel engine options.
As part of the exclusive editions, both the Honda Amaze and WR-V feature a host of new premium packages and equipment.
Starting with the Honda Amaze exclusive edition, the compact-sedan offering comes with chrome moulding around the windows, chrome garnish along with the fog lamps and trunk, step illumination and front foot light, exclusive edition emblem around the car and premium black suede seat upholstery.
|Exclusive Edition Petrol||₹7,96,000||₹8,79,000|
|Exclusive Edition Diesel||₹9,26,000||₹9,99,000|
Similarly, the Honda WR-V exclusive edition also features the chrome garnish around the SUV, the step illumination, exclusive edition emblem and the suede seat covers. Apart from this, the Honda WR-V comes with exclusive edition body graphics as well.
|Exclusive Edition Petrol||₹9,69,900|
|Exclusive Edition Diesel||₹10,99,900|
The engine specs available on both the models come in the form of a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 110Nm of peak torque, while the diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque.
The exclusive edition version on the Honda Amaze is available with both five-speed manual and a six-speed CVT automatic transmission with both its petrol and diesel units. However, the Honda WR-V gets the ‘exclusive edition' only with the manual transmission-equipped petrol and diesel engine.
Apart from the above mentioned cosmetic updates to the exterior and interior, both the Honda Amaze and the WR-V remain identical to its standard variants. Both models continue to receive all the features and equipment from the standard VX variant, on which both of them are based on.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. V.P. & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said,
"During this festive season, our focus has been to enrich our models with a distinct premium package which will appeal to our discerning buyers. The new editions of Amaze and WR-V are based on top-grade VX and aim to offer enhanced look with added features. Due to the ongoing attractive festive promotions in the market and launch of these new Exclusive Editions, we believe this is the best time to make the much-awaited car purchase."
Thoughts On The Honda Amaze & WR-V Exclusive Editions
The Honda Amaze & WR-V are among the brand's popular offerings in their respective segments. Hence, the introduction of the exclusive editions during the festive season should help Honda attract more customers, further improving its sales numbers for the period.