- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Cars India have launched the 'Exclusive Edition' for their Amaze and WR-V models in the country. The new Honda Amaze and WR-V 'Exclusive Editions' have been introduced with prices starting at Rs 7.96 lakh and Rs 9.70 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both the new exclusive edition models of the Honda Amaze and the WR-V are based on their respective top-spec ‘VX' variants. The Honda Amaze and WR-V exclusive editions are offered with a choice of both petrol and diesel engine options.
As part of the exclusive editions, both the Honda Amaze and WR-V feature a host of new premium packages and equipment.
Starting with the Honda Amaze exclusive edition, the compact-sedan offering comes with chrome moulding around the windows, chrome garnish along with the fog lamps and trunk, step illumination and front foot light, exclusive edition emblem around the car and premium black suede seat upholstery.
|Exclusive Edition Petrol||₹7,96,000||₹8,79,000|
|Exclusive Edition Diesel||₹9,26,000||₹9,99,000|
Similarly, the Honda WR-V exclusive edition also features the chrome garnish around the SUV, the step illumination, exclusive edition emblem and the suede seat covers. Apart from this, the Honda WR-V comes with exclusive edition body graphics as well.
|Exclusive Edition Petrol||₹9,69,900|
|Exclusive Edition Diesel||₹10,99,900|
The engine specs available on both the models come in the form of a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 110Nm of peak torque, while the diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque.
The exclusive edition version on the Honda Amaze is available with both five-speed manual and a six-speed CVT automatic transmission with both its petrol and diesel units. However, the Honda WR-V gets the ‘exclusive edition' only with the manual transmission-equipped petrol and diesel engine.
Apart from the above mentioned cosmetic updates to the exterior and interior, both the Honda Amaze and the WR-V remain identical to its standard variants. Both models continue to receive all the features and equipment from the standard VX variant, on which both of them are based on.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. V.P. & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said,
"During this festive season, our focus has been to enrich our models with a distinct premium package which will appeal to our discerning buyers. The new editions of Amaze and WR-V are based on top-grade VX and aim to offer enhanced look with added features. Due to the ongoing attractive festive promotions in the market and launch of these new Exclusive Editions, we believe this is the best time to make the much-awaited car purchase."
Thoughts On The Honda Amaze & WR-V Exclusive Editions
The Honda Amaze & WR-V are among the brand's popular offerings in their respective segments. Hence, the introduction of the exclusive editions during the festive season should help Honda attract more customers, further improving its sales numbers for the period.