- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Honda is offering huge discounts and special offers on select models in the brand's lineup. The company is also offering a three-year maintenance package at 50 per cent cost, worth Rs 8,000, on select models and trims.
Buyers can avail offers via the brand's online sales platform called the Honda From Home. The company has recently introduced the online platform to support contactless transactions and social distancing during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic. The company is offering the discounts, benefits and maintenance packages on its BS6 cars until May 31, 2020.
The models covered under the scheme are the Honda Amaze and City sedans. The discount offers and benefits vary depending on the model and trims. Here are the model-wise details about the discount offers.
The Honda Amaze is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 32,000 across all variants of the compact-sedan. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze will benefit from an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and an additional cash bonus of Rs 20,000.
Buyers not looking for an exchange, are offered a three-year (AMC) annual maintenance contract, and the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
The Honda City is offered with benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh depending on the variant. The SV MT, V MT and V CVT trims of the sedan are offered with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and exchange bonus of Rs 20,000.
While the mid-spec VX MT variant is available with a cash discount of Rs 37,000 and car exchange bonus of Rs 35,000. Rest of the Honda City trims such as the VX CVT, ZX MT and the ZX CVT variants attract a cash discount of up to Rs 50,000 and exchange bonus of Rs 50,000, adding to total benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Honda City is the brand's best-selling sedan in India. The Honda City is currently priced between Rs 9.91 lakh and Rs 14.31 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), before discounts.
The company is launching the next-generation Honda City in the Indian market. The sedan was expected to arrive during April, however, the plans have been delayed due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Ahead of its launch, several details about the 2020 Honda City have been revealed. The upcoming sedan will be offered with two engine options: a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 120bhp and 150Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. The next-gen sedan also features a host of upgrades over the previous-gen model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda BS6 Cars Offers In May
Honda is gearing up to launch the all-new City in the Indian market. Amidst the current automotive sale slow down a lot of brands including Honda have announced discount offers on their BS6 models to boost sales.