- 12 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 15 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Shantanu And Nikhil’s Collection Broadens The Prevailing Narrative Around Bridal Couture
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Great Wall Motors Haval F5 premium SUV has been spied In India. The Haval is a sub-brand of Great Wall Motors and will introduce several SUVs in different segments in the Indian market.
The spy pics from Gaadiwaadi reveal the Haval F5 being carried on a flat-bed truck sporting an orange exterior paint, and the model could be the same one showcased at the 2020 AutoExpo. Great Wall Motors are starting their Indian operation at the Talegaon facility In Pune. The manufacturing plant can produce two lakh vehicles a year.
GWM Haval F5 measures 4,470mm in length, 1,857mm in width, 1,638mm in height and has a 2,680mm long wheelbase. The Haval F5 is 75 mm longer and has 44 mm longer wheelbase, in comparison to Jeep Compass. The F5 is based on the same architecture as its bigger sibling, the Haval H6.
The exterior of the Haval F5 looks sporty and aggressive with well-proportioned design elements. The F5 features chrome-accented front grille, sleek LED headlamps, sporty and bold shoulder lines, faux skid plate at both ends, horizontally positioned LED tail lamps, faux air dams, chrome-tipped exhausts, 19-inch alloy wheels, and more.
The sporting looks of the Haval F5 continues into the cabin which features a dual-tone red and black upholstery. It also features a large nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, leather seats, a 12.3-inch fully-digital instrument cluster, and so on.
The GWM Haval F5 is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine developing 166bhp and 285Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed DCT automatic.
The F5 mid-size SUV's safety features include six airbags, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, 360-degree camera, parking sensors and high-strength steel construction. GWM is expected to launch its first product in India by sometime next year.
Once launched the Haval F5 will rival the Jeep Compass, the Kia Seltos, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector and the Hyundai Creta. Great Wall Motors is placing the Haval F5 in a very competitive segment of mid-size SUV in the Indian market. The company is expected to price the premium SUV aggressively to gain an advantage over its rivals.
Thoughts About The GWM Haval F5 Spied Ahead Of India Launch
GWM is entering the India market with a slew of SUVs including the Haval F5. The Haval F5 is considered to be a premium SUV and expected to come feature-packed. However, with its segment rivals already making its impact on the buyers with increasing expectations, It will not be easy for the company to make its mark in the country. For now, the Haval F5 looks well designed and loaded with features to take on its rivals.