- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Ford Freestyle crossover hatchback will receive a new special edition variant called Flair in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the new variant soon and could be available for a limited time.
Ahead of its launch, the Ford Freestyle Flair variant brochure images are leaked. The images reveal all the changes that will be featured on the special edition model over its standard model.
The Flair variant features subtle changes to the interior and exteriors of the hatchback. It will be based on the top-spec Titanium Plus variant of the Freestyle hatchback. The highlighted change includes the new body graphics placed on the doors and the boot-lid of the hatch.
Some of the other changes include a black painted roof, along with anodised red roof rails and outside rear-view mirrors. The scuff plates at both ends are also finished in red colour. The Flair variant also features blacked-out 15-inch alloy wheels adding to the sporty looks of the hatchback.
On the inside, the special-edition hatchback features subtle changes to tell it apart from the interiors of the standard model. It includes a red contrast stitching on seats with door trims finished in red colour, a piano black bezel around the infotainment display. The ‘Flair' variant name can also be found on the dual-tone seat upholstery.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the new variant will remain the same mechanically. It is expected to be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options powering the hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 95bhp and 119Nm of torque. While the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Flair variant will continue to come equipped with a touchscreen infotainment display that supports Bluetooth connectivity. It will also feature a push-button start, climate control, six airbags, a rear-view camera with park assist, ABS with EBD and the brand's Ford Pass connected technology.
The Ford Freestyle Titanium Plus variant of both petrol and diesel is priced at Rs 7.39 lakh and Rs 8.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India), respectively. With all the changes, we expect Ford to price the upcoming Flair variant slightly higher than the Titanium Plus models.
In related news, Ford has increased the prices of the Endeavour flagship SUV in the Indian market. The price increase ranges between Rs 44,000 to Rs 1.20 lakh, depending on the variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Freestyle Flair Brochure Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Ford Freestyle Flair subtle changes making the special edition variant of the hatchback adding to the exclusivity factor. However, with the changes restricted to cosmetic upgrades, the price increase can be marginal over the standard variant.