- 42 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
American auto manufacturer, Ford Motors launched the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models starting at Rs 29.55 lakh earlier this year. The all-new Endeavour is available in three variants - the Titanium 4X2 AT, the Titanium+ 4X2 At, and the Titanium+ 4X4 AT. The company had to increase the price of the SUV, but decided to delay the increase in pricing due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
However, the company has now hiked the prices of the BS6-compliant Endeavour by Rs 44,000 to Rs 1.20 lakh, based on the choice of the variant. The Titanium 2.0 4x2 AT is now priced at Rs 29.99 lakh, the Titanium Plus 2.0 4x2 AT is priced at Rs 32.75 lakh and the Titanium Plus 2.0 4x4 AT now carries a price tag of Rs 34.45 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well. Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
The new Ford Endeavour BS6 features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 bhp of power and 420Nm of peak torque. the company claims that the new engine offers a 20 percent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models. The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. The transmission also features Progressive Range Select or SelectShift.
Ford has also announced that 420 customer touchpoints, which includes 226 service centres and 194 showrooms across 192 cities have resumed operations.
Thoughts About The BS6 Ford Endeavour
The Ford Endeavour has always been a successful model for Ford and we think that this much hike in the price will not affect the sales of the SUV. The Endeavour went up against the likes of the Mahindra Alturas G4 and Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace models in the Indian market.