- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 40,000 Units Mark: Production Increased To Meet The Demand
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield 650 Twins New Colour Options Leaked: Here Are The Details
- News Nirav Modi Extradition Case: Judge accepts prima facie evidence of fraud
- Sports India vs England: Virat Kohli's wife Anushka Sharma, daughter Vamika arrive to watch Pink Ball Test
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A32, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 India Launch Could Be Imminent
- Movies Pagglait Teaser: Sanya Malhotra Has A Bizarre Reaction To Her Hubby's Death In This Quirky Comedy
- Lifestyle Mrunal Thakur Takes Over The Spotlight With Her Bold Purple Eye Shadow And Pink Lipstick Look
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In March 2021
- Finance 10-16 IPOs Lined Up For Launch In March 2021
- Education CSIR UGC NET Result 2021 Declared, Check Result Link At csirnet.nta.nic.in
Ford Endeavour will feature a twin-turbo diesel engine only on the next-generation model in the Indian market. According to the earlier reports, the bi-turbo diesel engine was expected to make its debut on the current-gen Endeavour SUV.
According to Autocar India, Ford will introduce the more powerful diesel engine on the next-generation models of the SUV. The twin-turbo diesel engine currently powers the Endeavour models in the international market, where it is sold as the Everest.
The next-generation Endeavour model codenamed ‘U704' is only expected to arrive in the Indian market during the second half of 2021, following its debut in international markets. A couple of spy images that have surfaced reveal the next-gen Endeavour SUV to feature more upright proportions with a more prominent grille and slim headlights. The interiors of the upcoming model will also feature substantial changes over the current-gen model.
The current-gen BS6 Ford Endeavour is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue single-turbo diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 10-speed automatic torque converter with power being sent to rear wheels as standard. Ford also offers a four-wheel-drive variant on the top trim of the Endeavour SUV.
In addition to this, the next-generation Ford Endeavour will also receive the new 2.0-litre bi-turbo diesel engine as well. It is expected to produce 210bhp and 500Nm of torque.
In related news, Ford India has announced a new initiative to support online purchases of its cars during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The company has called it ‘Dial-A-Ford' initiative for convenience as the dealerships resume operations following the government's guidelines — here are more details.
Thoughts About Ford Endeavour With Twin Turbo Diesel Engine To Debut On Next-Gen Model
The next-generation Ford Endeavour with a bi-turbo engine is expected to offer some severe performance as compared to the current-gen models. The 2021 Endeavour model will also feature a host of upgrades inside and out. With all the new updates, the next-gen Endeavour will be a true game-changer in the segment. Whether Toyota will respond with a new-gen Fortuner remains to be seen.