- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Ford Endeavour will feature a twin-turbo diesel engine only on the next-generation model in the Indian market. According to the earlier reports, the bi-turbo diesel engine was expected to make its debut on the current-gen Endeavour SUV.
According to Autocar India, Ford will introduce the more powerful diesel engine on the next-generation models of the SUV. The twin-turbo diesel engine currently powers the Endeavour models in the international market, where it is sold as the Everest.
The next-generation Endeavour model codenamed ‘U704' is only expected to arrive in the Indian market during the second half of 2021, following its debut in international markets. A couple of spy images that have surfaced reveal the next-gen Endeavour SUV to feature more upright proportions with a more prominent grille and slim headlights. The interiors of the upcoming model will also feature substantial changes over the current-gen model.
The current-gen BS6 Ford Endeavour is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue single-turbo diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 10-speed automatic torque converter with power being sent to rear wheels as standard. Ford also offers a four-wheel-drive variant on the top trim of the Endeavour SUV.
In addition to this, the next-generation Ford Endeavour will also receive the new 2.0-litre bi-turbo diesel engine as well. It is expected to produce 210bhp and 500Nm of torque.
In related news, Ford India has announced a new initiative to support online purchases of its cars during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The company has called it ‘Dial-A-Ford' initiative for convenience as the dealerships resume operations following the government's guidelines — here are more details.
Thoughts About Ford Endeavour With Twin Turbo Diesel Engine To Debut On Next-Gen Model
The next-generation Ford Endeavour with a bi-turbo engine is expected to offer some severe performance as compared to the current-gen models. The 2021 Endeavour model will also feature a host of upgrades inside and out. With all the new updates, the next-gen Endeavour will be a true game-changer in the segment. Whether Toyota will respond with a new-gen Fortuner remains to be seen.