- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
American automotive manufacturer, Ford, has just launched its 2020 EcoSport BS6 range of compact SUVs. The company is offering BS6 petrol and diesel variants starting at Rs 8.04 lakh and Rs 8.54 lakh (ex-showroom) respectively.
The Ford EcoSport BS6 models do not arrive with any cosmetic upgrades. The models continue to feature (HID) High Intensity Discharge headlights, LED DRLs, automatic wipers, 16-inch alloy wheels, an a roof rail among others.
The compact SUV continues to feature premium leather seats, a multi-function steering wheel, automatic air conditioning, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The 2020 Ford EcoSport BS6 models are now available with two engine options. The first is a 1.5-litre, three-cylinder Ti-VCT petrol engine that produces 118bhp of power and 149Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual, and a six-speed automatic.
The second is a 1.5-litre, TDCi diesel engine that produces 98bhp of power and 215Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed transmission.
The safety features offered as standard across all variants include ABS with EBD, two airbags at the front, a driver and passenger seat belt alarm, an auto crash-unlock system, auto door locks, rear parking sensors, and a high-speed alert system.
Service intervals for the EcoSport BS6 models stand at 10,000 kilometers. Ford is also offering standard warranty for three year, or 1 lakh kilometers, whichever comes first.
Ford also offers a range of aftermarket accessories for the EcoSport BS6 models. The range includes a rear spoiler, spare wheel cover, air deflectors, and chrome exhaust tips for the exteriors.
The range of aftermarket accessories for the interiors include vinyl seat covers, SS scuff plates, illuminated scuff plates, carpet floor mats, a trunk mat, sun blinds, ambient lighting, and rear seat entertainment touchscreens.
Thoughts About The Ford EcoSport BS6 Compliant Models Launched In India
That's an increase of Rs 13,000 across 11 of 13 models is definitely justified. We think Ford has done a fantastic job at keeping costs to a minimum. We also expect the EcoSport BS6 models to do as well as the BS4 compliant models did.