- 17 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
German auto manufacturer, BMW, is gearing up to launch the BMW X3 M in India. The SUV has been spotted testing earlier in Mumbai. The X3 M was supposed to launch earlier this year, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company had to postpone it.
However, according to the latest report by Autocar India, The all-new BMW X3 M is now expected to launch by the end of August this year. In the previous spy shots, the SUV was being tested under wraps, but there were a few things visible. At the front, the X3 M will feature the brand's signature kidney type grille along with the M badging and also the signature LED headlights along with DRLs as well.
Other than that, the X3 M will feature larger bumpers with black accents, black inserts on the front bumper and side vents and 20-inch M light-alloy wheel, that will enhance the muscularity of the car. The SUV will also get the signature quad exhaust setup that is seen on the BMW M cars and it will also be available in various colour options as well. Like all BMW M Series cars, the X3 M features body strengthening elements and sophisticated chassis technology.
The interiors of the soon to be launched BMW X3 M feature Vernasca leather upholstery, an M Series specific cockpit, leather steering wheel, gear shift selector, gesture control, Apple CarPlay and a wireless charging pad. The Competition variants will also feature Merino leather upholstery with Alcantara trims.
Mechanically, the BMW's X3 M is powered by a newly-developed, high-revving, 3.0-litre straight-six M TwinPower Turbo engine. The unit produces 473bhp of power and 600Nm of peak torque. Internationally, the BMW X3 M is also available as a Competition variant that runs the same 3.0-litre engine, but produces 503bhp of power. The power is sent to all wheels via the M-spec xDrive All-Wheel Drive system. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed M Steptronic transmission. The X3 M can do the 0 to 100 kilometer per hour mark in 4.2 seconds, while the Competition variant does it in 4.1 seconds.
Thoughts About The Upcoming BMW X3 M
BMW saw an increase in its M Series sales during 2019. In fact, the company registered a 32.2 per cent growth and delivered almost 3.67 lakh M Series vehicles during the year. Once launched, the BMW X3 will go up against the likes of the Porsche Macan that is available in the market.