- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
British luxury car manufacturer, Bentley Motors has announced a resumption of operations and has started manufacturing the recently unveiled Bentley Bentayga facelift model. Production has begun at its Crewe facility in the United Kingdom.
The announcement follows a review of social distancing protocols that now allow for production at capacity. Deliveries of the Bentley Bentayga facelift model are expected to begin soon.
The brand has over 100 employees working on the production line that has been redesigned to maintain social distancing mandates. The Bentayga will now go through 43 stages on the assembly line.
Bentley Motors says that the new process allows for more lean manufacturing to happen. Over 1,500 employees have been trained in lean principles that help maximise value and reduce waste.
Changes the brand has made include improved ergonomics, safer processes, and reduced walking & waiting times during repositioning and movement of parts and components.
The company unveiled the Bentley Bentayga facelift model earlier this month. The new models feature updates made to both its interiors and exteriors, and is offered with a V8 petrol engine. To know more, click here.
Mr Peter Bosch, a Member of the Board for Manufacturing at Bentley Motors, said, "The new Bentayga is a celebration of all that we can do in Crewe and is a testament to the skill, passion and dedication of all of our colleagues who produce cars unmatched by any other car factory in the world."
"To deliver a sector-defining car that meets our own and customers incredibly high standards and expectations is a significant achievement, particularly at this early stage of production. In the lead up to manufacture commencing we reviewed each individual process to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness, implementing industry-leading lean techniques with social distancing measures included." he added.
Mr Bosch added, "What we are seeing at the start of production is a car that is significantly revised, both inside and out, and yet reaching record quality in manufacturing levels across the industry. Raising the bar again as the sector-defining luxury SUV."
Thoughts About Bentley Starting Production Of The Bentayga Facelift Model
Great news for Bentley fans and customers who want to own the facelift model. We're sure that the brand has done everything it can to make its facility an absolutely safe place, and we expect deliveries to begin as soon as next month.