- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
British automotive manufacturer, Bentley has globally unveiled the new Bentayga. The latest iteration of the premium-luxury SUV features a host of changes as part of its mid-life-cycle update. We expect Bentley to bring the SUV to Indian shores only by next year.
In line with the current trend of market favouring SUVs over sedans, the Bentayga has been an important model for the automaker. It has sold over 20,000 examples worldwide since its launch back in 2015.
The 2021 Bentayga has received subtle changes to its exterior. The new design is more in line with the current Continental GT and Flying Spur models in the brand's line-up. It receives a new grille design and new LED Matrix headlamps that are now placed 30mm higher as compared to the pre-facelift model. Bumpers at both ends have also undergone design revision and look more aggressive on the new SUV.
It also features new LED tail-lamps that spans across the boot-lid and new bumper-mounted secondary lamps. Another new addition is heated and wet-arm windscreen wipers, with 22 washer jets in each arm.
The overall silhouette of the SUV has been retained with not many changes made to the side profile of the car, except it receives a new 22-inch wheel design that is offered in two finishes. This means customers can now choose from five optional wheel designs. Further adding to the SUV's looks are the new oval-shaped split exhaust pipes.
On the inside, the updated Bentayga features an updated cabin offering more luxury and convenience. This includes the new rear-seat setup that allows for extra reclining and a 100mm increase in knee room.
The rear occupants further get a ventilated seats, with an updated 5.0-inch removable touchscreen tablet to control entertainment and comfort functions. The SUV continues to be available three seating configurations: four, five and seven seats.
Other updates on the inside include an updated high-resolution 10.9-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's latest suite of connected technology. It also features USB-C ports, air ionisers, wireless smartphone charging; among others.
The instrument cluster on the new Bentayga features a digital display as compared to the old-school analogue dials on the previous model. It also features a head-up display that offers a host of data to the driver without compromising on the field of vision.
To top it off, the audio system has been upgraded to a 790W, 12-speaker stereo. Customer can also choose an optional Naim for Bentley audio system which has an output of 1780 Watts with 20 speakers. The front seats as it offers a more ergonomic design, a revised centre console, steering wheel and other revisions have been made to enhance the luxury offered by the cabin with attention to detail.
The 2021 Bentayga is no longer offered with a W12 engine in the European markets. The only engine they can choose is the 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged petrol V8. It produces a maximum power of 542bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 770Nm between 1960rpm and 4500rpm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels. It also features an electronic differential lock. The company is also expected to launch the Bentayga with an optional V6 hybrid-petrol engine at a later date.
Thoughts About The 2021 Bentley Bentayga Facelift Globally Unveiled
Most of the markets across the global prefer SUVs over sedans because of its practicality and road presence. The Bentley Bentayga is the last word on luxury-SUV that offers a host of features and top-of-the-line comfort that offers the occupants a rich and premium feel. The latest iteration of the SUV continues to offer all the above but with a better and enhanced package.