- 44 min ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 44 min ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 14 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Stats and Records preview: Kohli, Maxwell, Gill close in on milestones
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Lifestyle Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
British automotive manufacturer, Bentley has globally unveiled the new Bentayga. The latest iteration of the premium-luxury SUV features a host of changes as part of its mid-life-cycle update. We expect Bentley to bring the SUV to Indian shores only by next year.
In line with the current trend of market favouring SUVs over sedans, the Bentayga has been an important model for the automaker. It has sold over 20,000 examples worldwide since its launch back in 2015.
The 2021 Bentayga has received subtle changes to its exterior. The new design is more in line with the current Continental GT and Flying Spur models in the brand's line-up. It receives a new grille design and new LED Matrix headlamps that are now placed 30mm higher as compared to the pre-facelift model. Bumpers at both ends have also undergone design revision and look more aggressive on the new SUV.
It also features new LED tail-lamps that spans across the boot-lid and new bumper-mounted secondary lamps. Another new addition is heated and wet-arm windscreen wipers, with 22 washer jets in each arm.
The overall silhouette of the SUV has been retained with not many changes made to the side profile of the car, except it receives a new 22-inch wheel design that is offered in two finishes. This means customers can now choose from five optional wheel designs. Further adding to the SUV's looks are the new oval-shaped split exhaust pipes.
On the inside, the updated Bentayga features an updated cabin offering more luxury and convenience. This includes the new rear-seat setup that allows for extra reclining and a 100mm increase in knee room.
The rear occupants further get a ventilated seats, with an updated 5.0-inch removable touchscreen tablet to control entertainment and comfort functions. The SUV continues to be available three seating configurations: four, five and seven seats.
Other updates on the inside include an updated high-resolution 10.9-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's latest suite of connected technology. It also features USB-C ports, air ionisers, wireless smartphone charging; among others.
The instrument cluster on the new Bentayga features a digital display as compared to the old-school analogue dials on the previous model. It also features a head-up display that offers a host of data to the driver without compromising on the field of vision.
To top it off, the audio system has been upgraded to a 790W, 12-speaker stereo. Customer can also choose an optional Naim for Bentley audio system which has an output of 1780 Watts with 20 speakers. The front seats as it offers a more ergonomic design, a revised centre console, steering wheel and other revisions have been made to enhance the luxury offered by the cabin with attention to detail.
The 2021 Bentayga is no longer offered with a W12 engine in the European markets. The only engine they can choose is the 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged petrol V8. It produces a maximum power of 542bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 770Nm between 1960rpm and 4500rpm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels. It also features an electronic differential lock. The company is also expected to launch the Bentayga with an optional V6 hybrid-petrol engine at a later date.
Thoughts About The 2021 Bentley Bentayga Facelift Globally Unveiled
Most of the markets across the global prefer SUVs over sedans because of its practicality and road presence. The Bentley Bentayga is the last word on luxury-SUV that offers a host of features and top-of-the-line comfort that offers the occupants a rich and premium feel. The latest iteration of the SUV continues to offer all the above but with a better and enhanced package.