- 1 hr ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 14 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Afghanistan: Car Bomb kills at least 50, over 100 injured near girls' school in Kabul
- Sports David Warner and Michael Slater deny scuffle in Maldives report
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Sugar Stocks Could See A Solid Rally
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Audi India recently introduced their all-new entry-level offering, the Q2 in the Indian market. The new Audi Q2 was launched via a virtual online event and is the newest addition to the brand's portfolio in the Indian market.
At the end of the online launch event, Audi India teased its next model for the market. While the teaser didn't reveal the exact model, it did confirm that the next model will be a four-door sedan from the German carmaker.
On closer inspection on some of the elements present, we can say that the upcoming model from Audi will be its S5 Sportback. This can be confirmed by looking at elements such as the large honeycomb mesh grille flanked on either side by LED headlamps. Another defining element is the large 19-inch alloy wheel design, a glimpse of which can be seen in the teaser image.
While showcasing the teaser, Head of Audi India, Balbir Singh Dillon also announced that the new model will be launched this year itself. This indicates that the new Audi S5 Sportback could be scheduled to go on sale in India sometime next month, closer to the festival of Diwali.
Talking about the Audi S5 Sportback, the latest-version was globally unveiled at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. The new facelift model features a major update to its front design, giving the car a much sportier and aggressive look. The new S5 Sportback also features new LED headlamp units as well as an updated set of tail lights which are also made up of LEDs.
The sporty and aggressive design language is further carried forward to the interiors of the car as well. The cabin comes with a host of premium and sporty features including the virtual cockpit, large infotainment system, flat-bottom steering wheel and many other equipment.
Globally, the Audi S5 Sportback is offered with two engine options, which come in the form of either a 3.0-litre petrol or diesel unit. However, the company is expected to bring in just the 3.0-litre TFSI petrol unit to the Indian market, producing 330bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic and comes standard with Audi's four-wheel-drive ‘Quattro' technology.
Thoughts On The Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of Launch
The Audi S5 Sportback once launched in India will be the sixth model to go on sale in 2020 (seventh including the Q8 Celebration). Once launched in India though, the new Audi S5 Sportback will rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43.