- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Audi has announced that the company will soon be increasing prices of its entire product portfolio in India. According to the company, prices for all its models on sale in the country will increase by up to 2 per cent.
Audi India mentioned that the reason for the hike in prices is due to the weakening of the rupee and other rising input costs. The company currently has a strong lineup of models across all segments in India.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"At Audi India, we strive to give our customers the best, but the rising input costs and currency fluctuations have put a strain on our cost structures and we are forced to make amends to prices. "
"Starting January 01, 2021 our model range will see a price revision of up to 2%. While we have tried to absorb the impact at various levels, the current situation necessitates an increase in price for sustainable growth."
Mr Dhillon further added, "Continuing our focus on customer-centricity, we have ensured that the impact is as minimal as possible. We are offering several service related packages that will ensure ease of ownership for our customers."
In 2020 alone, the German carmaker has introduced six new models. This includes the Q8, A8L, RS7, RS Q8, Q8 Celebration and the most recent introduction, the Q2 SUV. The company has also teased the S5 Sportback, which will be its next launch in the market, expected in the coming weeks.
Talking about its latest product, the all-new Audi Q2 is the brand's entry-level offering in the brand's ‘Q' series of offerings. The new Audi Q2 is offered with a starting price of Rs 34.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The entry-level offering is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder TFSI engine. It produces 190bhp and 320Nm of torque, paired with a seven-speed S-tronic automatic gearbox. It sends power to all-four wheels via the brand's ‘Quattro' system — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Audi India Price Hike
Audi announcing a price hike from January, comes just at the cusp of the arrival of the Diwali festival. This makes it the perfect time to make your dream Audi purchase. The company is further offering festive offers on certain products to make the deal even sweeter!