- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Umar Riaz’s Brother Nomaan Ellahi Lashes Out At Designer; Says ‘He Should Be Ashamed’
- Technology List Of Best 6000 mAh Battery Smartphones For Students Under Rs. 10,000
- News Maharashtra's first Omicron case patient discharged from hospital after testing negative
- Sports ISL: HFC vs BFC, Highlights: Hyderabad pile further misery on Bengaluru with clinical win
- Lifestyle COVID-19: India Adds Ghana And Tanzania To List Of 'At-Risk' Countries
- Finance The Best Interest Rates Paid By Payments Banks In India
- Education General Bipin Rawat: Some Lesser Known Facts About India’s First CDS
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Aizawl
Tata Motors has announced that 6413 units of the Tata Ace Gold have been ordered by the Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation. As per the terms and conditions of the government body, the company will be delivering the fully-built Tata Ace Gold that will be used as mobile dispensing units for the doorstep delivery of supplies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
On the momentous occasion, Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "We're delighted to be associated with Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation. It is one of the most prestigious orders we have won till now, and we will not only be delivering the customised, fully-built Ace Gold mini trucks, but also be helping the corporation in the comprehensive maintenance of the vehicles. It gives me immense joy to see that our upgraded range of BS6 vehicles are extremely well received by the customers, be it private owners or government bodies."
The Tata Ace Gold is powered by both diesel and petrol engines. The diesel unit is a 2-cylinder, 700 CC, naturally aspirated direction injection engine. The unit produces 19bhp of power at 45Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine is an MPFI 4 stroke, water-cooled engine produces 29bhp and 55Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the CNG Ace variant gets a water-cooled, multi-point gas injection 694cc CNG engine. The unit pumps out 24bhp of power at 50Nm of peak torque.
In other recent Tata news, the Tata Tiago is the company's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. Tata has once again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
Thoughts About The Tata Ace Gold
The Tata Ace Gold is a brilliant vehicle and is available in both engine options. The pick-up is small and compact and can move around in the city delivering the necessary goods without causing a lot of traffic, like the other big pick-ups.