- 11 min ago Renault Car Discounts & Offers Up To Rs 75,000 Available In March 2021: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 17 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 18 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- Finance How to Generate Aadhaar Paperless Offline eKYC and How to Share?
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda On Whether His Mother Asks Him To Get Married Soon, Read On
- News Gujarat: 7 get jail terms for harassing lioness in Gir forest
- Sports Arsenal want Bundesliga hotshot, a good deal?
- Technology How To Get Benefits From Airtel Rewards 123 Saving Account
- Education MHA IB ACIO Result 2021 Will Be Released Soon
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors has announced that 6413 units of the Tata Ace Gold have been ordered by the Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation. As per the terms and conditions of the government body, the company will be delivering the fully-built Tata Ace Gold that will be used as mobile dispensing units for the doorstep delivery of supplies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
On the momentous occasion, Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "We're delighted to be associated with Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation. It is one of the most prestigious orders we have won till now, and we will not only be delivering the customised, fully-built Ace Gold mini trucks, but also be helping the corporation in the comprehensive maintenance of the vehicles. It gives me immense joy to see that our upgraded range of BS6 vehicles are extremely well received by the customers, be it private owners or government bodies."
The Tata Ace Gold is powered by both diesel and petrol engines. The diesel unit is a 2-cylinder, 700 CC, naturally aspirated direction injection engine. The unit produces 19bhp of power at 45Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine is an MPFI 4 stroke, water-cooled engine produces 29bhp and 55Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the CNG Ace variant gets a water-cooled, multi-point gas injection 694cc CNG engine. The unit pumps out 24bhp of power at 50Nm of peak torque.
In other recent Tata news, the Tata Tiago is the company's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. Tata has once again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
Thoughts About The Tata Ace Gold
The Tata Ace Gold is a brilliant vehicle and is available in both engine options. The pick-up is small and compact and can move around in the city delivering the necessary goods without causing a lot of traffic, like the other big pick-ups.