- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 8 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 10 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 11 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Tata Motors has announced that 6413 units of the Tata Ace Gold have been ordered by the Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation. As per the terms and conditions of the government body, the company will be delivering the fully-built Tata Ace Gold that will be used as mobile dispensing units for the doorstep delivery of supplies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
On the momentous occasion, Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "We're delighted to be associated with Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation. It is one of the most prestigious orders we have won till now, and we will not only be delivering the customised, fully-built Ace Gold mini trucks, but also be helping the corporation in the comprehensive maintenance of the vehicles. It gives me immense joy to see that our upgraded range of BS6 vehicles are extremely well received by the customers, be it private owners or government bodies."
The Tata Ace Gold is powered by both diesel and petrol engines. The diesel unit is a 2-cylinder, 700 CC, naturally aspirated direction injection engine. The unit produces 19bhp of power at 45Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine is an MPFI 4 stroke, water-cooled engine produces 29bhp and 55Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the CNG Ace variant gets a water-cooled, multi-point gas injection 694cc CNG engine. The unit pumps out 24bhp of power at 50Nm of peak torque.
In other recent Tata news, the Tata Tiago is the company's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. Tata has once again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
Thoughts About The Tata Ace Gold
The Tata Ace Gold is a brilliant vehicle and is available in both engine options. The pick-up is small and compact and can move around in the city delivering the necessary goods without causing a lot of traffic, like the other big pick-ups.