- 15 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Jeep launched the Compass SUV in the Indian market back in 2017. Since its inception, the SUV has received a good response for the SUV in the market and now it is ready for an update. However, the 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift model has been spotted testing earlier in the country.
Recently, according to the images posted by Autocar India, it is seen that the facelifted Compass SUV has been spotted with some heavily reworked interior. Though the interior is heavily camouflaged, still some of the new elements can be seen in the SUV.
As seen in the images, the facelifted Compass is expected to get a bigger 10.1-inches infotainment system that will replace the current generations 8.4-inches display. It will also feature FCA's latest UConnect5 infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa.
On the outside, the facelifted Compass will get changes such new front and rear bumpers, a more pronounced grille, repositioned headlamps, new alloy wheels that are available as an option, new colour choices and a dual-tip exhaust. At the rear, the SUV will feature taillights that will be slightly tweaked. Apart from that, there will be no changes done to the design of the car.
The facelifted Jeep Compass will also get an updated steering wheel with mounted controls on either side. Other features that are likely to come with the higher variant of the SUV are a full-digital instrument cluster, a 360-degree camera, wireless charging and full LED lighting on the inside and out.
Mechanically, the 2021 Facelifted Jeep Compass will be powered by the recently updated BS6-compliant engine. The first one is a 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine and on the other hand, there is a 2.0-litre oil burner. However, both the units will be available with either a manual or automatic gearbox options. However, internationally, the new Compass gets a new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option.
Thoughts About The Facelifted Jeep Compass
The 2021 facelifted Jeep Compass will be getting a host of features and new updates and is expected to launch early next year. Once launched, the new Compass will go up against the likes of the Tata Harrier and the MG Hector in the Indian market.